If we lose tomorrow...lets have a huge meltdown!!!11!

I'm hoping that win or lose we can have multiple threads, not one long thread, but multiple threads about who our starting quarterback should be.

I hope that the people starting those threads DO NOT read any other thread on the same topic with a very similar thread title. Because their opinion will be so different than the others.

I hope these threads can be full of stats, rumors, insults (both to players and other posters), opinions, re-interpretations of Bo's press conference quotes, focus of blame, spreading of blame.

I'm even hoping a few people will say they are no longer fans but most of all I'm hoping a few people will tell us all what REAL fans do.

I'm hoping we can have the same thing about Watson, Cotton, and Bo himself as well.

I agree! Cause...what else would we talk about then...

And another series of posts about the option offense and how it needs to be brought back and Bo should ask T.O. about it sometime seeing as how the work at the same place and all.

Can we actually mealt down any farther? I would think losing at hom to ISU without there 2 best players is as bad as it gets. I believe Baylor wouldv'e beaten ISU last week.

Having their two best offenseive players out has NOTHING to do with the loss...our defense played lights out....it was our offense that laid the egg...

Our defense allowed the team without their QB and the leagues best RB to beat us. The defense allowed VT to score enought points to beat us. The defense took the day off when we played TT. The defense for 3/4 let Misery beat us in the rain.

While I agree that the offense sucks and the play calling sucks, the other team is scoring on us sufficient to win. If the other team wins you are not playing "lights out". You may be playing better than the offense. Lights out would mean that we won!

Can we actually mealt down any farther? I would think losing at hom to ISU without there 2 best players is as bad as it gets. I believe Baylor wouldv'e beaten ISU last week.

Having their two best offenseive players out has NOTHING to do with the loss...our defense played lights out....it was our offense that laid the egg...

Our defense allowed the team without their QB and the leagues best RB to beat us. The defense allowed VT to score enought points to beat us. The defense took the day off when we played TT. The defense for 3/4 let Misery beat us in the rain.

While I agree that the offense sucks and the play calling sucks, the other team is scoring on us sufficient to win. If the other team wins you are not playing "lights out". You may be playing better than the offense. Lights out would mean that we won!

So your blaming the defense when the special teams cost the team a safety or when the offense fumbles on the first possesion in fg range? :rollin

I don't know that meltdown is the right word, but I would definitely lose most of my remaining faith in Bo and Watson.

Did you follow the forum this past week? "Meltdown" is exactly what happened on this board this past week.

Really? I saw a lot of open discussion about what went wrong and intelligent/logical thoughts on how to fix it. Guess that's "melting down" in koolaid land.

Yep.

Anything suggesting less than relentless rants regarding the superb coaching of Watson & the great, great progress NU has made by going to the wco (and dumping the pathetic power I/option) is indeed "melting down" to a large percentage of my fellow NU fans. Same deal during the Callahan years you will recall.

Results??? Heh, who needs them! My God, just "look" at all those garbage points we got last week.....wow! Isn't this great??

Ho Hum.....

I don't know that meltdown is the right word, but I would definitely lose most of my remaining faith in Bo and Watson.

Did you follow the forum this past week? "Meltdown" is exactly what happened on this board this past week.

Really? I saw a lot of open discussion about what went wrong and intelligent/logical thoughts on how to fix it. Guess that's "melting down" in koolaid land.

Yep.

Anything suggesting less than relentless rants regarding the superb coaching of Watson & the great, great progress NU has made by going to the wco (and dumping the pathetic power I/option) is indeed "melting down" to a large percentage of my fellow NU fans. Same deal during the Callahan years you will recall.

Results??? Heh, who needs them! My God, just "look" at all those garbage points we got last week.....wow! Isn't this great??

Ho Hum.....