If we lose tomorrow...lets have a huge meltdown!!!11!

No way am I killing puppies... The rest is fine, but man... puppies are so awesome.

:clap

Well, whatever suits your fancy. You don't HAVE to do everything I suggested, just make sure that it's something extreme and something that shows anger, humiliation and total meltdownyness (...new word I made up I suppose).

No way am I killing puppies... The rest is fine, but man... puppies are so awesome.

Xs3rVUXeDKk

Ok first of all Huskerinokieland's quote about rock, paper, scissors probably the funniest thing i have ever seen on here........."oh i thought paper would protect you, you a-hole" haha my stomach hurts

the second funniest think i have read on here is the punting kitties, cause it gives such a great visual image.

PS on this video i think the a-hole in the last scene thought that paper would protect him.......guess not

Seriously, I'm talking about the life is over, crash my car, burn down my house, kill puppies and punt kitties type of meltdown.

I personally think it could be fun.

What do all you haters out there have stored up in your "my life sucks because nebraska lost a football game" arsenal if for some reason Nebraska doesn't win this game?

Can't wait to find out.

:sarcasm

If you hurt any animals over a dumb football game I will report you to the ASPCA. That's just downright wrong!

I'm hoping that win or lose we can have multiple threads, not one long thread, but multiple threads about who our starting quarterback should be.

I hope that the people starting those threads DO NOT read any other thread on the same topic with a very similar thread title. Because their opinion will be so different than the others.

I hope these threads can be full of stats, rumors, insults (both to players and other posters), opinions, re-interpretations of Bo's press conference quotes, focus of blame, spreading of blame.

I'm even hoping a few people will say they are no longer fans but most of all I'm hoping a few people will tell us all what REAL fans do.

I'm hoping we can have the same thing about Watson, Cotton, and Bo himself as well.

I'm hoping that win or lose we can have multiple threads, not one long thread, but multiple threads about who our starting quarterback should be.

I hope that the people starting those threads DO NOT read any other thread on the same topic with a very similar thread title. Because their opinion will be so different than the others.

I hope these threads can be full of stats, rumors, insults (both to players and other posters), opinions, re-interpretations of Bo's press conference quotes, focus of blame, spreading of blame.

I'm even hoping a few people will say they are no longer fans but most of all I'm hoping a few people will tell us all what REAL fans do.

I'm hoping we can have the same thing about Watson, Cotton, and Bo himself as well.

I agree! Cause...what else would we talk about then...