If we lose tomorrow...lets have a huge meltdown!!!11!

I don't know that meltdown is the right word, but I would definitely lose most of my remaining faith in Bo and Watson.

Did you follow the forum this past week? "Meltdown" is exactly what happened on this board this past week.

Really? I saw a lot of open discussion about what went wrong and intelligent/logical thoughts on how to fix it. Guess that's "melting down" in koolaid land.

If you call the urinary olympics that persisted following the loss, then I guess that's "open discussion" in your mind. But when people claim coaches should be fired, players benched, complaining about fans, and blah blah blah, it's a meltdown.

This from the guy who has a quote ranting about how ridiculous the rules of rock paper scissors is...

Well they are pretty ridiculous. I don't get how paper beats rock either.

I don't know that meltdown is the right word, but I would definitely lose most of my remaining faith in Bo and Watson.

Did you follow the forum this past week? "Meltdown" is exactly what happened on this board this past week.

Really? I saw a lot of open discussion about what went wrong and intelligent/logical thoughts on how to fix it. Guess that's "melting down" in koolaid land.

If you call the urinary olympics that persisted following the loss, then I guess that's "open discussion" in your mind. But when people claim coaches should be fired, players benched, complaining about fans, and blah blah blah, it's a meltdown.

This from the guy who has a quote ranting about how ridiculous the rules of rock paper scissors is...

STOP MELTING DOWN!!!! dedhoarse

Well personally I think we should find the O-Coordinator who called the paper move and FIRE HIM!@!!!!!!!!! I mean why doesn't he just go with rock all the time? I know that the opponent may use the Paper D, but come on we all know that if you use that rock right you can beat any defense! It shouldn't matter how much paper is covering your rock!

Well personally I think we should find the O-Coordinator who called the paper move and FIRE HIM!@!!!!!!!!! I mean why doesn't he just go with rock all the time? I know that the opponent may use the Paper D, but come on we all know that if you use that rock right you can beat any defense! It shouldn't matter how much paper is covering your rock!

See! That's what I'm talking about! This paper crap has gone on long enough! I want his head!

Can we actually mealt down any farther? I would think losing at hom to ISU without there 2 best players is as bad as it gets. I believe Baylor wouldv'e beaten ISU last week.

Having their two best offenseive players out has NOTHING to do with the loss...our defense played lights out....it was our offense that laid the egg...

Rock goes right through paper

Seriously, I'm talking about the life is over, crash my car, burn down my house, kill puppies and punt kitties type of meltdown.

I personally think it could be fun.

What do all you haters out there have stored up in your "my life sucks because nebraska lost a football game" arsenal if for some reason Nebraska doesn't win this game?

Can't wait to find out.

:sarcasm

If we lose to Baylor I WILL meltdown. I think it'd be entirely justified.