I'm pretty sure anyone could have made those 'predictions', but whatever

I posted Green's facebook status from Thursday to the forum when Green said "ya'll better be ready for something special saturday".. <_< There are tons of trolls on this forum.. But they aren't Miami, they're the 50 year old men who deny that anyone has credible information that isn't from some media meathead, ie (Sipple / Sean Callahan etc)

I posted Green's facebook status from Thursday to the forum when Green said "ya'll better be ready for something special saturday".. <_< There are tons of trolls on this forum.. But they aren't Miami, they're the 50 year old men who deny that anyone has credible information that isn't from some media meathead, ie (Sipple / Sean Callahan etc)

Salt water aquarium guy > media

:yeah

Salt water aquarium guy > media

:clap

Most of everybody on this board basically attacked Miamihurricane as a troll and made fun of him for his comments but now are eating CROW for their comments.

He called it now give him his props

:yeah

He gave me no reason not to believe him so I took his word. He was right, so I will look forward to hear more from him.

I posted Cooper would start (source LJS blog), 12 hours before you ever mentioned it. Don't hurt your arm patting yourself on the back though.

My post

http://www.huskerboard.com/forums/index.ph...c=37987&hl=

Yours

http://www.huskerboard.com/forums/index.ph...st&p=503350

I don't mean to piss you off but aren't you doing the same thing there?

Pointing out why something is incorrect does not equal boasting.

It's like some of you people go out of your way to find ridiculous rumors to post, then throw a temper tantrum when someone debunks it.

I really, really, really wish we would reopen Rumorville so all these crackpot rumors and the people who live to read them could have a place for their nonsense. Everyone could sit around the circle, raise their right arms, and pat the next guy for being such a great source. Everyone would take a turn announcing who they know who's related to Bo or Ekeler or whomever, so everyone would be established and bona fide, and every word could be accepted as pure gospel.

It'd be paradise for you people. :facepalm:

I posted Cooper would start (source LJS blog), 12 hours before you ever mentioned it. Don't hurt your arm patting yourself on the back though.

My post

Yours

I posted a link to a news source, he posted something 12 hours later and then claimed he had a scoop. I was just pointing out that he was wrong.

You are kind of correct. It's the people who come in the forums, claiming to have "inside information", when in fact....their so called "information", is something that everyone already assumes is going to happen..or.....is out in left field and the only reason they are posting it, is because they like the attention.

My post

Yours

It's like some of you people go out of your way to find ridiculous rumors to post, then throw a temper tantrum when someone debunks it.

I really, really, really wish we would reopen Rumorville so all these crackpot rumors and the people who live to read them could have a place for their nonsense. Everyone could sit around the circle, raise their right arms, and pat the next guy for being such a great source. Everyone would take a turn announcing who they know who's related to Bo or Ekeler or whomever, so everyone would be established and bona fide, and every word could be accepted as pure gospel.

Are they really rumors when they become facts?? I think he was just trying to give some inside info and tried to hard to make sure everyone knew he wasn't a troll. If he would have just gave the 5 things he had info on and not replied to everyone who were trying to debunk them, when they came true it would have been better and his insight would be taken better.

I for one like to hear things like who will be playing and starting in the upcoming game whether or not they become true. Why? Because if the insights given by the poster continually come true, I want to hear what he has to say because he probably does have inside info and the things he posts are more than likely gonna become fact eventually, and if not then you can call him out on it and discuss why some predictions didn't come true.

My post

Yours

Are they really rumors when they become facts?? I think he was just trying to give some inside info and tried to hard to make sure everyone knew he wasn't a troll. If he would have just gave the 5 things he had info on and not replied to everyone who were trying to debunk them, when they came true it would have been better and his insight would be taken better.

I for one like to hear things like who will be playing and starting in the upcoming game whether or not they become true. Why? Because if the insights given by the poster continually come true, I want to hear what he has to say because he probably does have inside info and the things he posts are more than likely gonna become fact eventually, and if not then you can call him out on it and discuss why some predictions didn't come true.

Double post

You guys really think Tim Beck told his nephew during the week who was going to start at QB, a nephew who goes and spreads it around? If that's the case, are you thinking that Beck should be muzzled for giving away info that Pelini isn't telling anyone in public? I'm thinking not, because you know the kid made a guess on something that was about a 50/50 shot and crafted a story around it. He called tails, and it came up tails. Yeah, big time kudos for the kid.

It's just like all the posters who made up the "I found or for sure that [Gill/Pelini] is going to be named head coach. Do you think only the ones who said Gill were blowing smoke?