Suh- what is appropriate?

treeeman

"Under the legal limit" It just smells fishy to me. He cause $10,000 damage to his car -- $8000 to one -- and TOTALLED another??? An athlete of his caliber should have better reflexes. Maybe he wasn't drunk - I guess I'll go with that --

so for his punishment he should be forced to play Fullback -- taking snaps on both sides of the ball on Saturday.

It smells fishy to you?! How?! There are two options: (1) He is under the limit, (2) he is over the limit. Somehow . . . with no evidence whatsoever that sounds suspicious to you?

Also . . . obviously you've never been in an accident. If you had been you'd know how much repairs cost.

Finally, one of the cars hit was a Chrysler LeBaron. $500 worth of damage would be enough for it to be considered "totalled."

Lay off. Next thing I know this is going to be about moon landings, Kennedy assassinations, and the Philadelphia experiment.

Sometimes an accident is just that.

"Under the legal limit" It just smells fishy to me. He cause $10,000 damage to his car -- $8000 to one -- and TOTALLED another??? An athlete of his caliber should have better reflexes. Maybe he wasn't drunk - I guess I'll go with that --

so for his punishment he should be forced to play Fullback -- taking snaps on both sides of the ball on Saturday.

I dated a girl that swerved to miss a turtle. She totalled her car and ended up in the hospital. People who aren't drunk have wrecks all the time.

1. just incase no one has said this yet....under legal limit. dedhoarse

2. He handled the situation as a team leader, calling Bo right when it happened. For all those criticizing Bo look he handled the situation some may like it some may not but atleast he didnt half ass his punishment like Urban Meyer down at Florida suspending his linebacker for a half against Vanderbilt, a half are you kidding me! The gators are playing the worst team in the SEC and your gonna suspend him for a half, is he scared that Vandy could possibly ruin the perfect season. Or what about the situation up at Oregon, possibly reinstating the running back who ran more aggressive after the game than he did during the game, punching players from both teams as well as coaches that were trying to get him to settle down, then to finish it off, opposing fans. Yes, maybe Bo should be a little harsher, but give Suh the benefit of the doubt, the issue is over lets get back to supporting our huskers than instead of bashing them for every move made on and off the field.

GBR

I dated a girl that swerved to miss a turtle. She totalled her car and ended up in the hospital. People who aren't drunk have wrecks all the time.

Yep, knew a girl who swerved and hit a mailbox because of a squirrel in the street. The moral of the story is it's not worth trying to avoid a animal in the road because most time it will cost you in the long run. (Think It was a topic on an after school special.) ;)

Obviously there are two types of Husker fans.....realists and lollypoppers. Lollypoppers get really mad if you question or make any comment about the Huskers that isn't as I saw another poster say, "Gumdrops and Lollypops"!!

"A fwuffy wittle animal" As Dr. Evil would say, "Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight."

Obviously there are two types of Husker fans.....realists and lollypoppers. Lollypoppers get really mad if you question or make any comment about the Huskers that isn't as I saw another poster say, "Gumdrops and Lollypops"!!

"A fwuffy wittle animal" As Dr. Evil would say, "Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight."

We'll all just sit back and wait comfortably for you to post your "real" proof, then.

Go ahead.

Take all the time you need.