Suh- what is appropriate?

treeeman

It's not my fault that this is 4 pages.

You can pretty much take ownership of 25% of this thread, though. It's been a team effort between you and a couple of other guys, but you have done your share to perpetuate this.

25%??? H*rseshit!! It comes from you and everybody else that wants to argue about BAC, and zero tolerances.

Yeah, I've got a fair number of posts in this thread, too. Mostly debunking nonsense. If you advocate leaving errant/false information unchecked in conversations, then you could fault me and a couple of other guys here. But since about 3:30 yesterday or so, your "rest of the story" vein has been keeping this thread alive. Without that and the BAC nonsense, there's nothing for the debunkers to talk about.

Just sayin'.

I cannot believe this discussion is still going. FFS people this is over and done with and it does not matter any more. Suh and Bo have moved on, why the hell can't this thread?

Who gives a rat's @$$ about where he was after 10 p.m., what his BAC was, or how many lollipops he has had since he was a toddler. It does not matter.

It also does not matter what some of you think you do or don't know about the situation. Why? Because you have no say in the matter.

I cannot believe this discussion is still going. FFS people this is over and done with and it does not matter any more. Suh and Bo have moved on, why the hell can't this thread?

Who gives a rat's @$$ about where he was after 10 p.m., what his BAC was, or how many lollipops he has had since he was a toddler. It does not matter.

It also does not matter what some of you think you do or don't know about the situation. Why? Because you have no say in the matter.

Understood, but my intentions were to take a run at the "Husker Holier Than Thou".

Understood, but my intentions were to take a run at the "Husker Holier Than Thou".

No....you don't understand because you keep bringing up what isn't and never was an issue.

No....you don't understand because you keep bringing up what isn't and never was an issue.

:rolleyes:

You can pretty much take ownership of 25% of this thread, though. It's been a team effort between you and a couple of other guys, but you have done your share to perpetuate this.

Who posted in: Suh- what is appropriate?

Poster Posts

Axl_sued_me 19

jliehr 19

sd'sker 17

knapplc 17

Malth 8

carlfense 7

Vince from ShamWOW 7

treeeman 6

WCHusker 6

Sorry Knapp, you are #4!!

:box:nanalama

Poster Posts

Axl_sued_me 19

jliehr 19

sd'sker 17

knapplc 17

Malth 8

carlfense 7

Vince from ShamWOW 7

treeeman 6

WCHusker 6

8 of mine came from me defending myself during the last half-hour. :rolleyes:

Poster Posts

Axl_sued_me 19

jliehr 19

sd'sker 17

knapplc 17

Malth 8

carlfense 7

Vince from ShamWOW 7

treeeman 6

WCHusker 6

Well all seven of mine came in discust over 4 pages of blabber over a nothing incident. I win!!!

Poster Posts

Axl_sued_me 19

jliehr 19

sd'sker 17

knapplc 17

Malth 8

carlfense 7

Vince from ShamWOW 7

treeeman 6

WCHusker 6

Well all seven of mine came in discust over 4 pages of blabber over a nothing incident. I win!!!

SOOoooooooooooooooooooo.......................why do you need to do that?

Poster Posts

Axl_sued_me 19

jliehr 19

sd'sker 17

knapplc 17

Malth 8

carlfense 7

Vince from ShamWOW 7

treeeman 6

WCHusker 6

Oh I don't know. Let me take a stab it though. I was implementing some intelligence and common sense in this thread that went on and on about a non-issue.

There. Now you know.

People are too naive.

Haha no one buys your unsubstantiated rumors and speculation and that's a fault of theirs? :D

I live in lincoln and people park on either side of streets that are narrow to begin with and it can take some maneuvering just to negotiate them. it wouldn't be hard at all to glance off of a car and, as was said above, over correct and end up hitting another car on the other side because they were so close together to begin with. Do I think that fatigue and booze played a factor? Sure, he was tired and had been drinking... that makes them factors... but it wasn't the cause, and he may have had the same accident with no booze at all and while just fatigued.

It wasn't smart to be driving, but i wasn't illegal or completely bone-headed either.

If you have some sort of evidence at all, I'd happily look at it and consider it, I'm not one to dismiss factual evidence out of hand, but coverups are hard to prove, aren't they? The lack of evidence ends up being a sort of evidence in the minds of some people. Of course, when you've come to a conclusion a priori, all evidence can look like evidence for your position.

Poster Posts

Axl_sued_me 19

jliehr 19

sd'sker 17

knapplc 17

Malth 8

carlfense 7

Vince from ShamWOW 7

treeeman 6

WCHusker 6

Oh I don't know. Let me take a stab it though. I was implementing some intelligence and common sense in this thread that went on and on about a non-issue.

There. Now you know.

:facepalm: Page 4 REALLY? :facepalm:

How in God's Green Gravy did this, non incident get to 4 flipping pages?

It was late, he was driving home, swirved to miss an animal and hit a couple a cars. End of flipping story because there is NOTHING more here.

Move along.

I know

Well if anything, you should be thanking me. Because I have derailed this thread into *LOCKED* quality.

You should thank me and praise me like I am baby Jesus or Elvis.

Guys, I've been holding out, there is more to the story; I didn't want to say, but after four page, it's time to put this whole thing to rest.

Suh swerved not to miss a cat, but he was trying to hit and kill the cat. There you have it, the full story, hopefully the press doesn't get their hands on this information.