Suh- what is appropriate?

treeeman

My favorite part of the Suh discussion from coach at the start of the press conference was at the very end.

Reporter: Where was he?

Bo: Whats that

Reporter: Where was he?

BO: He feel asleep. He was over some place he had had dinner feel asleep and got up and was on his way to his house downtown.

The akward silence after Bo says this is kind of funny to me. Not as funny as the look that Bo makes after giving said explanation.

Im not saying anything...........Im just saying

I don't care what Bo said or how he looked doing it. Bo's concern for Suh's simple accident, which can happen to ANYONE... key word, accident.... was leaps and bounds ahead of "Win at all costs" Urban Meyer's reaction to Brandon Spikes' DELIBERATE ATTACK of another player ON THE FIELD. What a f'ing joke.... Suspend him for half of a game against the worst team in the SEC and one of the worst in the NCAA. Pathetic.

I don't care what Bo said or how he looked doing it. Bo's concern for Suh's simple accident, which can happen to ANYONE... key word, accident.... was leaps and bounds ahead of "Win at all costs" Urban Meyer's reaction to Brandon Spikes' DELIBERATE ATTACK of another player ON THE FIELD. What a f'ing joke.... Suspend him for half of a game against the worst team in the SEC and one of the worst in the NCAA. Pathetic.

Urban Myer lost a lot of respect from me. He's as classless as a Marxist society.

I hear alot of people saying this. I agree he should be suspended for a game. Either way it would be this game so the talent of the team he is suspended against is irrelavent.

I hear alot of people saying this. I agree he should be suspended for a game. Either way it would be this game so the talent of the team he is suspended against is irrelavent.

One game? That is crazy. He should have been out 3 games MINIMUM, and probably the rest of the season. What he did was criminal, and extremely dangerous to the player involved. I completely agree with Trevor Matich's take on College Football Live today. There is absolutely no room for that.

Here's an experiment. Take your pointer and middle finger and put them up to you closed eye. Push on your eyeball with a good amount of pressure. Hurts, doesn't it? You can easily bruise your eyes and they will hurt for hours if you do it with even one-fourth of your strength. The eyes are extremely sensitive. Now imagine a man who can probably bench press 350+ pounds and who is not interested in an experiment. He wants to harm you. He doesn't want to push with one-fourth strength, he wants to to do it as hard as he can. Also imagine you are in a massive pile with your arms pinned at your sides. You can only begin to think of the amount of damage that could be done in this situation. We are talking about serious long-term eye damage and even possible blindness in one eye. The fact that he didn't actually end up inflicting much damage doesn't mean much to me. The intent was clear.

One game? That is crazy. He should have been out 3 games MINIMUM, and probably the rest of the season. What he did was criminal, and extremely dangerous to the player involved. I completely agree with Trevor Matich's take on College Football Live today. There is absolutely no room for that.

Here's an experiment. Take your pointer and middle finger and put them up to you closed eye. Push on your eyeball with a good amount of pressure. Hurts, doesn't it? You can easily bruise your eyes and they will hurt for hours if you do it with even one-fourth of your strength. The eyes are extremely sensitive. Now imagine a man who can probably bench press 350+ pounds and who is not interested in an experiment. He wants to harm you. He doesn't want to push with one-fourth strength, he wants to to do it as hard as he can. Also imagine you are in a massive pile with your arms pinned at your sides. You can only begin to think of the amount of damage that could be done in this situation. We are talking about serious long-term eye damage and even possible blindness in one eye. The fact that he didn't actually end up inflicting much damage doesn't mean much to me. The intent was clear.

It's part of their Three Stooge Defense.

There are pic/vid cell phones around that are capable of blowing this whole thing up. Better hope none of these phones are owned by CU, Mizzou, KSU, OU, UT, Iowa, etc...etc....fans.

What, there are pics of Suh drinking at a bar prior to this? We already know he had alcohol in his system. The only way this could "blow up" is if there's a pic of the FST showing greater than .08. Without that, there's never going to be a bigger story.

There are pic/vid cell phones around that are capable of blowing this whole thing up. Better hope none of these phones are owned by CU, Mizzou, KSU, OU, UT, Iowa, etc...etc....fans.

What, there are pics of Suh drinking at a bar prior to this? We already know he had alcohol in his system. The only way this could "blow up" is if there's a pic of the FST showing greater than .08. Without that, there's never going to be a bigger story.

Bo Pelini stating that Suh was at someone's house was a sleeping is false.

Bo Pelini stating that Suh was at someone's house was a sleeping is false.

A lot of things Bo says are not true. Injury reports, starters, etc. Bo says what will ameliorate the press at the time.

The team knows what happened that night. You're not breaking big news that the staff has no clue about.

Rumors have been flying around that the Lincoln police officer was a Husker fan and covered up the truth (i.e.; Suh was drunk and a lot higher than .035). Claims have been made the only way to hit three cars and cause so much damage was if Suh was drunk and speeding.

HONEST question: Do you think a Lincoln police officer would cover for Suh to protect his status and game eligibility?

Please tell me this is NOT true!

You are implying that the cop had a pretty big chunk on the Huskers +6. :lol:

How in God's Green Gravy did this, non incident get to 4 flipping pages?

It can only be boredom. I can't imagine why everyone wants this to be some huge drama. We have conspiracy theories, "more to the story" allegations, etc. It's like people want there to be more here and are disappointed that there isn't, so they pretend there is to keep it alive.

I'm just waiting for one of these guys to go all Maximus on us and shout, "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED??!?!!" It's coming. Just wait.

How in God's Green Gravy did this, non incident get to 4 flipping pages?

It can only be boredom. I can't imagine why everyone wants this to be some huge drama. We have conspiracy theories, "more to the story" allegations, etc. It's like people want there to be more here and are disappointed that there isn't, so they pretend there is to keep it alive.

I'm just waiting for one of these guys to go all Maximus on us and shout, "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED??!?!!" It's coming. Just wait.

The facts of the matter are simple. There isn't more to the story than what has been told. That's it! End of story!