Suh- what is appropriate?

treeeman

Bo Pelini stating that Suh was at someone's house was a sleeping is false.

A lot of things Bo says are not true. Injury reports, starters, etc. Bo says what will ameliorate the press at the time.

The team knows what happened that night. You're not breaking big news that the staff has no clue about.

True, but it's sorta hypocritical of the program to cover this up especially when it's supposed to be about "Integrity" "Respect" and "Discipline". It's not that I care about it, but there are a lot of fans at Memorial Stadium that would have bladder failure if they knew the truth.

It's kind of like the Catholic Church.

A lot of things Bo says are not true. Injury reports, starters, etc. Bo says what will ameliorate the press at the time.

The team knows what happened that night. You're not breaking big news that the staff has no clue about.

True, but it's sorta hypocritical of the program to cover this up especially when it's supposed to be about "Integrity" "Respect" and "Discipline". It's not that I care about it, but there are a lot of fans at Memorial Stadium that would have bladder failure if they knew the truth.

It's kind of like the Catholic Church.

It's true. People can post anything they want on the Internet.

There are pic/vid cell phones around that are capable of blowing this whole thing up. Better hope none of these phones are owned by CU, Mizzou, KSU, OU, UT, Iowa, etc...etc....fans.

What, there are pics of Suh drinking at a bar prior to this? We already know he had alcohol in his system. The only way this could "blow up" is if there's a pic of the FST showing greater than .08. Without that, there's never going to be a bigger story.

You don't know that. If he was in Omaha at 10:00PM he could have easily been to Lincoln by midnight . . . ate some food as Bo said . . . and fell asleep. Then he wakes up and heads home at 2:30AM. Quit assuming things and acting like you have inside info that no one else knows.

There are pic/vid cell phones around that are capable of blowing this whole thing up. Better hope none of these phones are owned by CU, Mizzou, KSU, OU, UT, Iowa, etc...etc....fans.

What, there are pics of Suh drinking at a bar prior to this? We already know he had alcohol in his system. The only way this could "blow up" is if there's a pic of the FST showing greater than .08. Without that, there's never going to be a bigger story.

I was going to leave this alone, but you keep bringing it up. I have a good friend from St. Louis whose brother was in town this weekend, used to play for a CFL team as an OL. He looks EXACTLY like Suh. I mean doppleganger stuff here!

My friend lives down on Q at 180th or so and they went out to west O bars Sat night. He was asked so many times, he decided to pretend he is Suh because he hates Husker fans and their obsessions with the players. I don't know if they went to the Drafthouse, I will call my friend tonight.

Just sayin'....did you check "Suh's" ID when you got your pic snapped?

This is just something we're going to have to get used to from this staff. Bo doesn't seem like he's ever going to be open with info. He is focused on ONE THING, and that's coaching. Everything else, whether that be pressers or providing information to the fans or anything else isn't a priority on his list. He does a bare minimum of all of it because he absolutely has to. It's something I will never get used to with him, but that's how he is.

You don't know that. If he was in Omaha at 10:00PM he could have easily been to Lincoln by midnight . . . ate some food as Bo said . . . and fell asleep. Then he wakes up and heads home at 2:30AM. Quit assuming things and acting like you have inside info that no one else knows.

I'm not assuming anything. And I can tell you that he was in Omaha well after 10pm. And I can tell you that I know more than what I have revealed on here.

I'm not assuming anything. And I can tell you that he was in Omaha well after 10pm. And I can tell you that I know more than what I have revealed on here.

IF that's true, and IF you want things to blow over, quit dropping hints about it. This whole "golly I sure hope no one finds out what I know" spiel is getting old. If you aren't going to come out and say it (and I know I wouldn't) you should probably drop it.

Good for you and your imagination. Now let it the f*ck go.

IF that's true, and IF you want things to blow over, quit dropping hints about it. This whole "golly I sure hope no one finds out what I know" spiel is getting old. If you aren't going to come out and say it (and I know I wouldn't) you should probably drop it.

It's cool. It's already blown over. But cool.

After four pages you finally admit this is a non issue.

Brilliant

After four pages you finally admit this is a non issue.

Brilliant

It's not my fault that this is 4 pages.

It's not my fault that this is 4 pages.

You can pretty much take ownership of 25% of this thread, though. It's been a team effort between you and a couple of other guys, but you have done your share to perpetuate this.

25%??? H*rseshit!! It comes from you and everybody else that wants to argue about BAC, and zero tolerances.

I argue this crap in real life by some Boise State jackass that I work with that thinks there should of been more consequeces for Suh.