How's Robinson's Injury?

Watching Jones and Ward has been frustrating, to say the least. Let's get Mendoza some touches.

I think Ward had a better showing then Jones. I saw some potetial out of Ward. Jones just was frustrating to watch. I think if we give them time and an actual o-line they will show more.

Yeah - Ward showed some things even though he didn't get a whole lot done. Coaches did rely on him to grind out the game though. Jones, I don't understand. He showed a lot of promise and coaches were supposed to love him, and his name was brought up as a potential 3rd-down back. But he looks like he sprints at turtle speed. I didn't get too many chances to see him though, so maybe I should hold my tongue a bit.

Hopefully Robinson is back at 100% for the OU game because we need him. He runs hard and that's what we need right now given Helu's issues and the fact that Rex is out as well. I think Okafor should get some touches along with Robinson. Jones and Ward can have a seat for right now, they're not ready IMO. Mendoza has been kinda back and forth the little we've seen of him.

I don't believe a word Pelini says when it comes to injury. He also says Helu is "fine" when it's quite obvious he is not. All this tells us is that Robinson is still breathing.

Exactly

+2

Hopefully Bo is saying this because it's true, but considering the BSfest involving Helu you can't take remarks at face value.