Just got shot by a X26 Taser

I work in a Jail that houses about 120 inmates or so and we are also housing Federal inmates and today I got certified to use a X26 Taser.

Boy I tell you what if you EVER get into trouble with the Law and you don't listen to the Officer and he pulls out his taser.......you better just lay down and don't f*@k w/ that taser I rather get kicked in the balls by a Jackie Chan 5x than get zapped by a taser for 5 seconds.

I wished that I would've brought my digital camera for better picture quality to recorded it but I did get it recorded on my phone.

I hated get tazed with that thing, it's like the gates of hell opening up in your body in a place you never knew existed! I've probably used it over a 100 times and it didn't work twice. Those two were hopped up on all kinds of things and one of them kinda screamed a little bit and still fought, the other just looked at me, pulled the darts out, and the fight was on.

I've been hit 7 times by that damn thing... Once in training, 6 by accident... I hate it as much as OC spray... You're wrestling with someone and your partner decides to run up and taze you both, rather than just kick his ass....

i would get a new partner... <_<

But it's his one true love!

Oh wait, he means cop partner. :dunno

Uncle%20Fester.jpg

Is there someway a fella could go and get tazed for free without having to break a law or something?

I love electricty and it sounds like fun.

You could always contact your local police department and volunteer yourself as guinea pig when they have tazer training. I know our department is always looking for willing volunteers. We talked several of the fire fighters in to getting tazed, but no one else will volunteer until we do this: