Just met Zac Lee

knapplc

Just met Zac at the sandwich shop. Really nice guy, friendly and easy to talk to. I introduced him to my wife and daughter, and he talked to my girl for a little bit. They said he took a pretty solid shot to the midsection during the game last night so I asked him how he was feeling and he said he's just fine.

He's a really nice looking kid. Surprisingly small in person.

I don't know. After Eric Crouch, I didn't think they could get any more, really, really, really, really, really, ridiculousy, **** looking. :)

And he always give you extra fries with your sandwich.

Just met Zac at the sandwich shop. Really nice guy, friendly and easy to talk to. I introduced him to my wife and daughter, and he talked to my girl for a little bit. They said he took a pretty solid shot to the midsection during the game last night so I asked him how he was feeling and he said he's just fine.

He's a really nice looking kid. Surprisingly small in person.

Wasn't it you who also met Bo in a coffee shop after the tt game if I ever get the chance to go to lincol I'm hanging out with you. Seems like you're always bumping into huskers

Yeah, that was me. I almost ran into Bo as I walked in the door, but I was sitting with the fam and I just happened to glance over and see this guy who kind of looked like Zac from the side.

I got to talk to Jason Peter yesterday, just for a few minutes, at the tailgate at the Grand Manse, then I got to meet and talk to Steve Sipple at the LJS tailgate a while later. After that it was Lee today, so that's a pretty decent 24 hours, all just by hanging around downtown.

And wasn't it you who saw Tara Mueller while waiting in line to get into a sandwich shop?

I gotta start eating samiches again..Is it one of those two Gyro places by the Zoo bar? Georges?

And UGA...I don't think I've ever seen a good looking guy before..what's up with that? gaypride.gif