Got to love Bo

HSKRNOKC

Good for BO. He is a different kind of coach than we have had here in a long time. He has that fire in him that won't be put out, even when it gets him criticized during his out burst on the side lines. He is not going to sugar coat it for reporters when they ask those stupid questions and he will continue to get in players faces, when they make those bone head mistakes. BO is BO long may that fire burn.

GBR!!!

I don't know if Bo was happy to have beaten Oklahoma or to have overcome, with his defense, the handicap the offense has caused the team. People probably assumed Bo was thinking, "Yeah baby, we beat OU." It was probably more like (thrusts arms in the air), "take that Wats and Barney!, you can't keep me down forever."

It would have been more moving to me had we beaten OU on both sides of the ball instead of limping home relying on just the D. Although it wasn't nearly as embarrassing as Rhoads stopping in front of the ISU faithful and "flexing" after their "win" here. I didn't have the heart to even watch the locker room celebration (ISU's) that someone posted on here. I can't imagine what you tell your team after a two point win when the other team gift wraps the ball to you 8 times. "I told you guys that if the other team had to forfeit or dropped the ball inexplicably over and over and over, we'd win this game."

I'm just happy we beat Oklahoma, I hope this sparks the rest of the year. Thanks for the video it was awesome. Who does he hug is that Jamrog? I'm going to enjoy this for awhile and stay away from the negative stuff, because I really don't care. We beat OU

GO BIG RED, GO BIG RED !!!!!

I don't know if Bo was happy to have beaten Oklahoma or to have overcome, with his defense, the handicap the offense has caused the team. People probably assumed Bo was thinking, "Yeah baby, we beat OU." It was probably more like (thrusts arms in the air), "take that Wats and Barney!, you can't keep me down forever."

It would have been more moving to me had we beaten OU on both sides of the ball instead of limping home relying on just the D. Although it wasn't nearly as embarrassing as Rhoads stopping in front of the ISU faithful and "flexing" after their "win" here. I didn't have the heart to even watch the locker room celebration (ISU's) that someone posted on here. I can't imagine what you tell your team after a two point win when the other team gift wraps the ball to you 8 times. "I told you guys that if the other team had to forfeit or dropped the ball inexplicably over and over and over, we'd win this game."

Debbie_Downer.jpg

Debbie_Downer.jpg

:laughpound