Can Nebraska beat UT and defile the BCS?

Just as Watson was a genius OC just last year and is now struggling to get the Huskers to move the ball, I find it funny that people don't understand that we'd probably be playing the same level of defense if Cosgrove were still here. Just bad timing for him!

<_<

:laughpound:rollin:clap:laughpound:clap:laughpound:clap:laughpound:clap:rollin:laughpound

Seriously, though..We might want to consider more reps in practice on interception returns..Suppliment our Offenses one TD/game performance.

Love our D, but we need some sort of offense to compete with Texas (if we even make it to the Big 12 Championship...). Do all of you really think we would've held Boomer Sooner to 3 points with Sam Bradford and Jermaine Gresham playing?

I don't think we could hold OU to 3 points with the players they currently have if we played them again. I thought their OC called a terrible game. How many passes did he have Jones throw?

Love our D, but we need some sort of offense to compete with Texas (if we even make it to the Big 12 Championship...). Do all of you really think we would've held Boomer Sooner to 3 points with Sam Bradford and Jermaine Gresham playing?

I don't think we could hold OU to 3 points with the players they currently have if we played them again. I thought their OC called a terrible game. How many passes did he have Jones throw?

Bizarre.

Just as Watson was a genius OC just last year and is now struggling to get the Huskers to move the ball, I find it funny that people don't understand that we'd probably be playing the same level of defense if Cosgrove were still here. Just bad timing for him!

Last night on Sports Nightly, they had Charlie McBride on the show. He was talking about how Suh has grown up this year playing balls out every play rather than in his past taking plays off. Pelini is what the difference is. Last year, we all kind of rolled our eyes when this staff said the strength of the team was going to be the DL. This year, we did the same when they said the secondary was going to be much improved.

Recruiting will come back when we build a pipeline to the NFL. Bo is more than likely going to be able to tout having the #1 overall pick in the NFL draft. We will get the players.

Cosgrove had two choices at Wisconsin. He could either leave or he was going to be fired. If he were still the DC today, we'd be a 5 or 6 loss team right now. Timing had absolutely nothing to do with it. Horrible coaching had everything to do with it.

C'mon Captain K, you forgot this... :sarcasm right?

Cosgrove couldn't cordinate his way out of a wet paper bag

I doubt NU can beat Texas, but I guarantee if they play like they did Saturday it will be pretty close, and ruin whatever chances McCoy has of winning the Heisman (if the Heisman is named after the B12CG... I can't remember).

What if we lost to Texas in a close one but knocked McCoy out for the title game? It could happen. Yep. I'm predicting it. Mark it down. A McCoy-less Texas team will get smoked in the title game by Florida. And we will once again have to hear the Tebow love-fest for another 9 months until the season starts. :thumbs

Umm, why do you want players to get hurt?