Final Three Game Poll

Final Three Game Poll  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's so hard to say. After ISU you can't take anything this offense does for granted. All three of our remaining opponents can score if we're not "on" on defense. Who knows?

We could win zero, one, two or all three games. At this point, I won't be surprised no matter what happens.

Agreed, however, our Defense has been consistenly GREAT all year long...now we are coming up to three teams that have had major inconsistencies on Offense. Our D will eat em alive and if our offense gets a spark...it'll be a woodshed beating ..

:koolaid2: I bought a whole kegs worth and I'll be drinking til december 5th!

GO BIG RED!!!

It's so hard to say. After ISU you can't take anything this offense does for granted. All three of our remaining opponents can score if we're not "on" on defense. Who knows?

We could win zero, one, two or all three games. At this point, I won't be surprised no matter what happens.

Agreed, I went ahead and put 2 out of 3 just trying to be honest with myself and not pick with my heart. It's such a toss up because of the offense.

Agreed, however, our Defense has been consistenly GREAT all year long...now we are coming up to three teams that have had major inconsistencies on Offense. Our D will eat em alive and if our offense gets a spark...it'll be a woodshed beating ..

:koolaid2: I bought a whole kegs worth and I'll be drinking til december 5th!

GO BIG RED!!!

Just remember Nebraska is going to be playing two team that have nothing to lose and probably will try every trick play and fake punt in the book against this defense. It will just take one little mistep by Nebraska defense to put any game in jeopardy. Unless the D can hold the next three teams to 3 and less no game is safe in my mind.

I wouldnt trust this offense against Cosgrove defenses. <_<

Just remember Nebraska is going to be playing two team that have nothing to lose and probably will try every trick play and fake punt in the book against this defense. It will just take one little mistep by Nebraska defense to put any game in jeopardy. Unless the D can hold the next three teams to 3 and less no game is safe in my mind.

I wouldnt trust this offense against Cosgrove defenses. <_<

Trick plays and fake punts often fail, and put a team in worse shape. Bring it on.

That last line is kinda funny though.

I think a better poll question would be:

How many touchdowns will the OFFENSE be responsible for in the final 3 games:

They'll score all THREE touchdowns in the final games

-Yes

-No

They'll score TWO of the THREE touchdowns in the final games

-Yes

-No

The Offense (technically speaking) won't score ANY touchdowns in the final games because Bo will just rotate defensive players in and out of the game whether we have the ball or not

-Yes

-No