Congrats on the win this weekend!

DustyJack

As an OU fan that game was difficult to watch. I was thrilled to see the Sooner defense dominate but watching the Sooner offense crumble was numbing!

I am glad Nebraska is working themselves back into a National Contender but you know the Husker offense has a long ways to go! Keep improving and I will hope my Sooners will get back on track next year so that maybe we can meet again for the "Big 8" championship next year! ;-)

Take care and,

Boomer Sooner!!

Thanks Dusty,

That is the way college football is supposed to be, want to win in the worst way, but have respect for your opponent. It is great to be on the winning side for once, it has been a long time.

We know you are smarting over the year, going in with such high hopes, but the base is there, just too many injuries to over come. You will be back at the top next year, or at least until the CCG. :)

OU has gone up so much in my book... while it sucks losing to the Sooners, I would rather lose to the Sooners than the Longhorns or the Fluffaloes. Hang in there, Bob is a great coach and partly why Bo and Carl are where they are now... never in a million years would did I think I would be patting an OU fan on the back.

OU has gone up so much in my book... while it sucks losing to the Sooners, I would rather lose to the Sooners than the Longhorns or the Fluffaloes. Hang in there, Bob is a great coach and partly why Bo and Carl are where they are now... never in a million years would did I think I would be patting an OU fan on the back.

Isn't Stoop's nickname Sponge Bob Bowl Flop?