Your favorite moment of the year so far...

epocSoN

If you could pick one image or moment so far this year, which would be your favorite?

Mine would be either the players doing the lambo leap into the stands after the OU win, or Bo raising his arms in victory under the tunnel after the OU win.

The best answer could have thrilling consequences... so take your time and really think about it.

My favorite part of 2009? Easily my most memorable so far - January 12th, 2009.

What does that have to do with anything, you ask?

That's the day Suh announced he would return to Nebraska for his Senior year.

I don't have a problem admitting that I teared up a bit when I read he was staying. And good Lord - look at what he's done. We're blessed to have watched him play for Nebraska this year.

This:

&

This:

And yes, that is the whole stadium singing 'We Will Rock You' Saturday night. Probably one of the coolest things I've ever seen at Death Valley, and I've seen a lot.

1st video- wow, that was awesome. he just straight up calls out ponder and then runs his ass over. i never saw that, idk how i missed it.

2nd video- either the sound system there is extremely loud or the fans are not loud at all. i could barely hear the crowd over the song.

This doesn't have to do what I thought was the coolest moment. What is special to me might be meaningless to you. And I'm not going to judge you on whether your favorite is valid or not. I just want to hear what resonates with you.

What is with the "thrilling consequences" then? I thought somebody was going to win a car or something.

This doesn't have to do what I thought was the coolest moment. What is special to me might be meaningless to you. And I'm not going to judge you on whether your favorite is valid or not. I just want to hear what resonates with you.

What is with the "thrilling consequences" then? I thought somebody was going to win a car or something.

A new car, or a tour of the chocolate factory... your pick!