KU Fans . . . where are you?

carlfense

My guess is Husker fans will outnumber Jayhawk fans on Saturday. This is the migration game and there will be more red than blue.. should be interesting.

We win by 24 thanks to a homefield advantage/world class defense

They do seem to have jumped ship quickly. I guess being a basketball school will do that to you? :dunno

Yep they will be National Champs in hoops this year !!!

It's good to see at least a couple Jayhawkers still around. Now if we can only solve the mystery of the vanishing Mizzou fans. I live in St. Louis and I can't even find any of those anymore!

Ah . . . the elusive Missouri fan. Once as plentiful as those damn ladybug lookalike asian beetles . . . now as rare as the salt creek tiger beetle.

I want to take a dozen cans of Raid and nuke that stupid wetlands area so those stupid beetles get 86ed and we can start developing up there. F'ing ridiculous that they haven't built amenities up there by now. Ridiculous.

I'm here. Thinking it is going to be a good game. Probably low scoring. KU 13 UNL 12

<_< Please explain how Nebraska gets 12 points then make a call to Watson. :)

Here is how, 4 FG's.

I would lean towards a Defensive touchdown, a field goal thanks to a turnover putting the O in field goal range so when they go 3 & out they still can kick it, and a safety! :LOLtartar

I'm here. Thinking it is going to be a good game. Probably low scoring. KU 13 UNL 12

<_< Please explain how Nebraska gets 12 points then make a call to Watson. :)

Here is how, 4 FG's.

I would lean towards a Defensive touchdown, a field goal thanks to a turnover putting the O in field goal range so when they go 3 & out they still can kick it, and a safety! :LOLtartar

that's really not that far fetched. The one thing i am worried about is last weekend KU took another step back, while you guys took a step forward. We need this win and I think we can get it, I also can see the team saying f it and losing by 20.

My guess is Husker fans will outnumber Jayhawk fans on Saturday. This is the migration game and there will be more red than blue.. should be interesting.

We win by 24 thanks to a homefield advantage/world class defense

They do seem to have jumped ship quickly. I guess being a basketball school will do that to you? :dunno

Yep they will be National Champs in hoops this year !!!

actually i prefer to talk only football until after the season, that's when the real bball season starts anyway. I love college football. Going to have 6-7 guys from omaha down this weekend for pheasant, going to be a fun house to be in, or it's going to suck big time.

now we're basically in a free fall after losing to those purple queers to the west.

I understand and empathize. Losing to K State is almost as bad as losing to Colorado in my book.

Or losing to Baylor, or to Iowa State, or to Toledo...

The North is one big fraternity of teams bonded by ugly, pointless losses. The biggest win by any North team so far may be Nebraska's win over an extremely depleted Oklahoma. Other than that, this division has nothing to hang their hat on. We are all equal in our suckitude.

now we're basically in a free fall after losing to those purple queers to the west.

I understand and empathize. Losing to K State is almost as bad as losing to Colorado in my book.

Or losing to Baylor, or to Iowa State, or to Toledo...

The North is one big fraternity of teams bonded by ugly, pointless losses. The biggest win by any North team so far may be Nebraska's win over an extremely depleted Oklahoma. Other than that, this division has nothing to hang their hat on. We are all equal in our suckitude.

Can't we basically say for the past several seasons? Our win over OU which is still probably the second best team in the South is the biggest win by any North team in conference for the past 4 or 5 seasons if we win the North. I realize CU and KState had some big wins over OU and Texas, but they really were never in any contention for anything.

I'm still around but wasn't one posting a lot of preseason crap mainly because I was worried about our defense. Now I'm more worried about our offense as they o has been free falling and the defense has stepped it up (really a lot of the scoring has been off of turnovers on our side of the field lately).

If KU's offense (er... Todd Reesing) decides to show up it could be a very entertaining game to see one of the top offenses in the Big 12 go up against one of the top defenses (if not "the" top defense). If Todd continues to piss his legacy down the drain, you guys win big. I know you don't have an offense but if you get the ball on our 20 you'll punch it in.

I'm going down to Lawrence for the game, and will be cheering my Crimson and Blue ass of. Have fun in Lawrence husker fans!

I'm still around but wasn't one posting a lot of preseason crap mainly because I was worried about our defense. Now I'm more worried about our offense as they o has been free falling and the defense has stepped it up (really a lot of the scoring has been off of turnovers on our side of the field lately).

If KU's offense (er... Todd Reesing) decides to show up it could be a very entertaining game to see one of the top offenses in the Big 12 go up against one of the top defenses (if not "the" top defense). If Todd continues to piss his legacy down the drain, you guys win big. I know you don't have an offense but if you get the ball on our 20 you'll punch it in.

I'm going down to Lawrence for the game, and will be cheering my Crimson and Blue ass of. Have fun in Lawrence husker fans!

Thanks for the reply! Agreed on the dangers of talking pre-season/pre-game smack as well. There's a reason why they actually play the games rather than just talk about who will win. :)