K State Fan

I was at a KSU game and for their pre game crowd motivational video they showed the face mask that could have seriously broke Crouch's neck . I cannot believe the AD, Chancellor or whoever allows them to use that horribly illegal play for those videos. It is one of the most disturbing things I've seen in football and they're proud of it. Classless.

Aside from ironmike's way of describing it I think this is the best way to do so for KSUcks fans.

From what i understand there is a picture of it in Vanier Football Complex on Campus! You think that Youtube Video is funny...Check this out...

That's good, but nothing tops the Texas Tech "bell ringer"

Check out this k-state promotional video. It is so stupid that it probably has been posted already

LOL. The funniest part is all the comments people make at the bottom, ones from Nebraska, Texas Tech, Texas, KU, etc. Also, that mascot looks a little feminine, or like the kind of outfit furries dress up in when they have big costume orgies.

How about this one from a KSU fan....

"

lionsforlyfe90 (1 week ago) Show Hide

Marked as spam

i have no respect for nebraska fans and never will cuz they all have attitude and no sportsmanship we let your fans come in to manhattan and you disrespect our fans in our place let me say this it will not happen again cuz cats are goin to walk all over the nebraska defense this year 38-10. GO CATS!!"

lol.. OU puts up 3 but KSU puts up 38... right?

Alright, this is getting out of hand. I'm in the mail room this morning at work, talking with a co-worker about the Christmas party that is Dec. 5th and we get interrupted by a pompus KSU fan talking about how she won't be at the Christmas party because her husband got her tickets to go watch K-State play in the Big 12 Championship. Are you kidding me? I told her I'll take I'd buy her tickets from her if Nebraska were to represent the North and she got all huffy on me. I've never rooted for Missouri in my life, but I may be a closet Tiger fan this weekend so they can put the first layer of duct tape on KSU fans mouth, and pray that we finish it off next week!

Embrace this feeling. Yes…the dark side is getting stronger in this one. Enjoy wearing black and gold, its only natural.

:lol:

i actually wear it quite often...........its my high school alma maters colors tho :lol:

My hatred for KSU is on par with my hatred for Colorado, after living in Kansas most of my life dealing with them on a fair weather basis was not pleasant. KSU has the MOST fair weather fans I've ever encountered.

same here. lived in Kansas all my life and have come to hate KSU with a passion.

I see them as that annoying little brother who hasn't accomplished anything.

One of the physicians I work with said he thought driving through Nebraska was the most boring experience he'd ever had. Until he drove through Cansass and wanted to drive 16penny nails through his eyes. It sucked so horribly he would drive through Nebraska twice just so he didn't have to drive through Cansass ever again.

'Course he's only a pgy3 :laughpound

GBR