K State Fan

Alright, this is getting out of hand. I'm in the mail room this morning at work, talking with a co-worker about the Christmas party that is Dec. 5th and we get interrupted by a pompus KSU fan talking about how she won't be at the Christmas party because her husband got her tickets to go watch K-State play in the Big 12 Championship. Are you kidding me? I told her I'll take I'd buy her tickets from her if Nebraska were to represent the North and she got all huffy on me. I've never rooted for Missouri in my life, but I may be a closet Tiger fan this weekend so they can put the first layer of duct tape on KSU fans mouth, and pray that we finish it off next week!

Alright, this is getting out of hand. I'm in the mail room this morning at work, talking with a co-worker about the Christmas party that is Dec. 5th and we get interrupted by a pompus KSU fan talking about how she won't be at the Christmas party because her husband got her tickets to go watch K-State play in the Big 12 Championship. Are you kidding me? I told her I'll take I'd buy her tickets from her if Nebraska were to represent the North and she got all huffy on me. I've never rooted for Missouri in my life, but I may be a closet Tiger fan this weekend so they can put the first layer of duct tape on KSU fans mouth, and pray that we finish it off next week!

It is a win-win. Either they will lose to us and not go to the Big XII Championship, which I think is what will happen, or they will go and be humiliated on national television. I am not saying we could be Texas, but with our defense, I at least do not think we will be humiliated anymore this year.

Just feel lucky that you dont live here in Manhattan!!! I have lived here for over 2 years...Of course for the first two years they werent very good and there wasnt that much "purple Pride" in the air...But now that they think they are turning things around it is just getting out of hand!!! Everyone here thinks they are going to run the table and beat texas in the Big 12 Title game just like 2003!!!

Everyone has that one team that they want Nebraska to beat every year. For me it is KSU. It all started back in 1998 when I attended the game here in that high school stadium they call now call "The Bill". After losing 40-30 I was walking out of the Student section and some old man taps me on my shoulder...."Can I buy your Big 12 Championship Tickets you Nubber"...From then on I have hated KSU with a passion. Now living here I hate them even more. Last year I looked forward to seeing the Husker Nation take over the town, and dominate the game. I have never seen another teams fans take over Aggieville like we did last year! It was great! Now I have been looking forward to November 21st since last year...It will be my first trip back to Memorial Stadium since 2004...And it makes it even more special for me because my Girlfriend(who goes to Kstate) will be wearing Red with me! And I cant wait to introduce her to the Husker Nation!!!

GO BIG RED!!!

Just feel lucky that you dont live here in Manhattan!!! I have lived here for over 2 years...Of course for the first two years they werent very good and there wasnt that much "purple Pride" in the air...But now that they think they are turning things around it is just getting out of hand!!! Everyone here thinks they are going to run the table and beat texas in the Big 12 Title game just like 2003!!!

Everyone has that one team that they want Nebraska to beat every year. For me it is KSU. It all started back in 1998 when I attended the game here in that high school stadium they call now call "The Bill". After losing 40-30 I was walking out of the Student section and some old man taps me on my shoulder...."Can I buy your Big 12 Championship Tickets you Nubber"...From then on I have hated KSU with a passion. Now living here I hate them even more. Last year I looked forward to seeing the Husker Nation take over the town, and dominate the game. I have never seen another teams fans take over Aggieville like we did last year! It was great! Now I have been looking forward to November 21st since last year...It will be my first trip back to Memorial Stadium since 2004...And it makes it even more special for me because my Girlfriend(who goes to Kstate) will be wearing Red with me! And I cant wait to introduce her to the Husker Nation!!!

GO BIG RED!!!

I feel ya, I recently moved to Wichita (I know I need to get my screen name changed), and last year you couldn't find a KSU fan, now they're coming out of the woodwork. I can't stand them as a fan base because every time I go to the mall I see several framed 2 foot by 3 foot pictures of Crouch getting his head ripped off. I swear KSU fan has that picture in a shrine as all that is holy! Have a great time the 21st, I've been up to all the home games this year, planning on making that trek as well!

GO BIG RED!!!

I'll be at that game too section 18 row 89. Hopefully your g/f will convert into a full blown Husker girl

GO BIG RED!!!

I feel your pain. I've been here for 5 years and even worked at KSU. I wore my Husker gear daily to work. President Wiefald asked me not to wear my Husker "garb" since I was an employee of K-State.

I told him that I didn't work for K-State (contract vendor) and that it was a free country and I would wear what I pleased. He didn't appreciate my response....oh well. The grapes here are beginning to become unruly. If you'd like to see more of their assinine behavior venture over to KSUfans.com....Bunch of tools!!

Oh I go on that site all the time...they are pathetic...There is a thread on there right now talking about how the "nubbers" are going to finish 0-3 on the season. Antoher thread is making fun of missouri because they havent won a Big 12 title game...and i quote..."Come back and talk to us when you have a Big 12 title"...I go there for humor...bunch of hacks!

Hilarous about Welfald...