I just realized....

SaturnDrew

I was a closet Mizzou fan this weekend! I really am glad that they beat K-State! I am also glad that USC lost, but when will they drop in the polls like they already should have? Ugh... they did not deserve to be ranked that high. I was upset that Iowa lost though. Personally, I strongly dislike Ohio State, and with all the adversity that Iowa has fought against... well, I was hoping they could pull it out. And I wanted Notre Dame to pull out the upset too. With all the parity, it's hard to see the big programs fall so hard!

I was a closet Mizzou fan this weekend! I really am glad that they beat K-State! I am also glad that USC lost, but when will they drop in the polls like they already should have? Ugh... they did not deserve to be ranked that high. I was upset that Iowa lost though. Personally, I strongly dislike Ohio State, and with all the adversity that Iowa has fought against... well, I was hoping they could pull it out. And I wanted Notre Dame to pull out the upset too. With all the parity, it's hard to see the big programs fall so hard!

LOL--that's the number 1 thing I hate about parity: The schools that were so fun to hate back in the 90's (Florida St, Michigan, Colorado, Notre Dame, etc.) aren't that fun to hate any more.

Michigan lost, and will most likely lose their next game to Ohio State, meaning another season without a bowl.

USC didn't lose. USC ______________(you fill in the blank, i prefer sh#t their pants)

How are these guys still rated ahead of us. We can say with a clear concisous we SHOULD HAVE, LITERALLY, won 2, if not all 3, of the games we lost. Oh i wish the media would get their hands out of Carrol's pants.