KU Sucks!

The only player I'd be interested in is Keeston Terry, the kid who decommitted from us a few months ago.

I wouldn't take Terry over Hill at all. Maybe as a safety, but frankly I like both safety targets right now better than him.

There's no guarantee Hill will commit. Terry already did but switched his commitment because he wanted to player for his father's team.

The only player I'd be interested in is Keeston Terry, the kid who decommitted from us a few months ago.

I wouldn't take Terry over Hill at all. Maybe as a safety, but frankly I like both safety targets right now better than him.

:yeah

I would rather us put the full court press on Hill rather than waste our time on Terry.

On big red wrap up Jeremy Crabtree said he knows for a fact that coaches from some schools had already contacted recruits that are committed to KU TODAY to let them know that they still have a spot for them if they decide to look things over. I'm not sure if it was NU but I wouldnt doubt them wanting to take a couple of their recruits. Grissom and Terry both seem to be solid prospects.