Seniors

Alex 4.0

On saturday several Huskers will be suiting up in Memorial Stadium for the last time. Doing their game day routine, preparing for the game, and taking the almighty tunnel walk for the last time in their careers. I can't begin to imagine the how that must feel for these guys.

A lot of memories, good and bad, for this group of kids. Hell, I remember following several of these guys through the recruiting process. I can't believe they are already on their way out the door. Memorial owes this group of seniors a huge, and I mean HUGE, amount of support on Saturday for what they have done for this program. The least we, as fans, can do is be an absolutely chaotic crowd on saturday.

4 Asante, Larry S

1 Brooks, Chris WR

82 Cammack, Wes WR

62 Christensen, Andy OL

52 Dillard, Phillip LB

80 Harvey, David DE

67 Hickman, Jacob OL

18 Holt, Menelik WR

54 Koehler, Colton LB

63 Meyer, Derek OL

33 O'Hanlon, Matt S

93 Suh, Ndamukong DT

99 Turner, Barry DE

Remember to go thru what these have been thru, coming into a program that looked as if was going to get better under Callahan, then having the wheels fall, then, a 95% new coaching staff come in, change the attitude and idea, and now their responsible for helping ride the ship and set a standard. Way to go guys, you'll always be a part of the memories.

4 Asante, Larry S

1 Brooks, Chris WR

82 Cammack, Wes WR

62 Christensen, Andy OL

52 Dillard, Phillip LB

80 Harvey, David DE

67 Hickman, Jacob OL

18 Holt, Menelik WR

54 Koehler, Colton LB

63 Meyer, Derek OL

33 O'Hanlon, Matt S

93 Suh, Ndamukong DT

99 Turner, Barry DE

These guys have been through a lot of turmoil in the program. A LOT. I applaud their efforts, and thank them for sticking it out.

Cheers to you! :cheers

Wow, only 13 seniors? That certainly bodes well for the future if only 13 players are lost. I wish these guys the best, as they have given their Husker careers.

True, but a lot of those guys have done a lot of good things for us.

Here's to plugging and chugging like it's 1995 :cheers .

There will be some tears shed as the boys take the home field for the last time... I get misty just thinking about it. One image that comes to mind is when Watson said goodbye to Ganz after the Gator Bowl and was wiping his eyes. He really does care about his kids.

GO BIG RED!!

WIN RED! WIN!!!!!