3 new Officals for KSU Game... CHEEE HEEE

After some quick searching.....the 3rd player from Fort Scott is Anthony White, a 3 star DT. Rivals doesn't list an NU offer.

i wonder what the interest from the LSU commit is?? free trip with his buddies? genuinly interested?? that would be great... i think we could defintly land one or two of his buddies... with the prize being lavonte david.... i guess winning and where we are now is really at the minimun peaking the intrest of some nice guys... we are SOOO close to really taking things to the next level.....

man could you imagine a dream situation with and another wide reciever committing... epic!!! but with spots out there going fast...err what do what do

lavonte

OO

CC

Dont see Lavonte David listed as having a Husker offer though. Is an offer soon to come????

Rivals says Lavonte has a Nebraska offer.

Dont see it saying that he has an offer on his rivals page. Although this isnt the Gospel. :):cheers

http://rivals.yahoo.com/nebraska/football/...te-David-100714

im sure if he was coming it is under the assumption that a spot is avalible for him........ if not why waste his time... plus he has no other visits listed... as with the reg season winding down he could make other use of his time to schools that have offers to him.....

in other words i'm sure he has an offer.....

Dont see Lavonte David listed as having a Husker offer though. Is an offer soon to come????

Dont see it saying that he has an offer on his rivals page. Although this isnt the Gospel. :):cheers

im sure if he was coming it is under the assumption that a spot is avalible for him........ if not why waste his time... plus he has no other visits listed... as with the reg season winding down he could make other use of his time to schools that have offers to him.....

because one of his top schools is kansas state, and fort scott is in kansas, not a far drive. he wouldnt be wasting his time if he came to see how his #1 choice fared against a top 25 team in primetime.

because one of his top schools is kansas state, and fort scott is in kansas, not a far drive. he wouldnt be wasting his time if he came to see how his #1 choice fared against a top 25 team in primetime.

how do we know kSu is his first choice and why didnt he just do an offical at KSU to see it first hand himself during a game day expirence rather than come to lincoln when as you said KSU is in his backyard......

i dont know.....