Suh site

HSKRNOKC

Finally a LEGITIMATE suh site.

Edit: I think this is University made, or at least someone involved with the university....not exactly easy to get ahold of HD video footage without broadcast graphics, plus the site theme looks very similair.

It says copyright UNL at the bottom so it is University made.

Bad thing is...something like this needs to be done at the end of a players Junior year or at the very beginning of their senior year. All of the Suh hype and attention is simply due to him dominating and (gasp as I say it) those Husker hating ESPN talking heads (yes I'm being sarcastic because I don't think they have a vendetta against us at all) giving him the props he deserves.

Releasing a site like this is great and props to them for doing something. But with 2 games left...it really is just fluff right now.

Finally a LEGITIMATE suh site.

Edit: I think this is University made, or at least someone involved with the university....not exactly easy to get ahold of HD video footage without broadcast graphics, plus the site theme looks very similair.

It says copyright UNL at the bottom so it is University made.

Bad thing is...something like this needs to be done at the end of a players Junior year or at the very beginning of their senior year. All of the Suh hype and attention is simply due to him dominating and (gasp as I say it) those Husker hating ESPN talking heads (yes I'm being sarcastic because I don't think they have a vendetta against us at all) giving him the props he deserves.

Releasing a site like this is great and props to them for doing something. But with 2 games left...it really is just fluff right now.

I actually like the timing of this better, a month or so back I think would have been perfect timing. Eric Berry's Heisman campaign site has been out since August and you don't see it anywhere anymore because it is old news. Same thing happened with Pat White's site...they put them out early everyone is burnt out by it before September even hits.