Point Spread - Will Nebraska Cover?

no, unless we happen to win by 13-0. we will be lucky to score 13 pts.

People said something similar last week before KU and we scored 31 points. KSucks isn't that great people, yes the team has to be prepared for them and not take them for granted. This game is at home and it is Senior day, I think THE CORN is going to role. Remember, Mizzu put a serious hurt on these guys and exposed them for what they are. So, to answer your question, Yes, I think the Huskers will cover the spread and then some.

People said something similar last week before KU and we scored 31 points. KSucks isn't that great people, yes the team has to be prepared for them and not take them for granted. This game is at home and it is Senior day, I think THE CORN is going to role. Remember, Mizzu put a serious hurt on these guys and exposed them for what they are. So, to answer your question, Yes, I think the Huskers will cover the spread and then some.

Mizzou had a passing game, we are still trying to develop one, although we really should score more than 13 pts., IF we take care of the ball.

Mizzou had a passing game, we are still trying to develop one, although we really should score more than 13 pts., IF we take care of the ball.

I don't think it would be a good bet. Misery has an offense. We don't . Glad we don't have to play them now. And for those that think we proved something by beating OU, TT is kicking OU's A$$ at 27 -6 in 3rd Qtr.

We can win this game but it's foolish with our anemic offense to ever think it will be easy or to bet with any spread.

I don't think it would be a good bet. Misery has an offense. We don't . Glad we don't have to play them now. And for those that think we proved something by beating OU, TT is kicking OU's A$$ at 27 -6 in 3rd Qtr.

We can win this game but it's foolish with our anemic offense to ever think it will be easy or to bet with any spread.

this offense might of found itself last week, but we will see.

this offense might of found itself last week, but we will see.

Thank you, some one remembers. If our offense can keep developing what they started last week, they will do fine. I feel that they finally have found their identity. And to the ealier comment, yes, Mizzu may have a offense, but their win loss record shows that they aren't all that and agian they creamed overrated Ksucks. Also, I feel, as I said before, we are developing a decent offense ourselves. If Helu stays healthy and we keep using McNeil, we will be just fine. I will go crazy if we see another play action pass for over 20+ yards again. :w00t:w00t:w00t