Take Your Pick- Which visitor/s will commit after KSU game

and you choices are.....

A) Owamagbe Odighizuwa

B) Tyler Gabbert -looks we are having to earn his "committment" all over again so i threw him in

C) Jermarcus Hardrick

D) Lavonte David

E) Jonathan Mack

F) Anthony White

i hope we get atleast two out of this bunch.... since i live as far away as the staduim as possible.. how was the game vibe... comparable to OU??? just curious

A big-name prospect in more ways than one

LINCOLN — It seemed that everywhere you went before kickoff Saturday, the same question was asked.

Where's Owa?

Five-star defensive lineman Owamagbe Odighizuwa was one of eight official NU visitors. The 6-foot-3, 247-pound Odighizuwa, out of Portland, Ore., is the highest-rated prospect by rivals.com to take an official visit to Lincoln this season.

“Owa'' has offers from some of the nation's top programs, and is said to be still considering California, Florida, Oregon, Oregon State, UCLA and Southern California, along with the Huskers. Saturday's official visit was his third after stops at California in early October and at UCLA two weeks ago. He's planning to visit top-ranked Florida next weekend.

Odighizuwa stood with NU defensive line pledge Chase Rome on the opposite sideline from the other recruits, watching intently as the Huskers' defensive front unit warmed up before kickoff.

He was also standing close by when Nebraska defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh, from the Portland area as well, was introduced during the Senior Day ceremony. Odighizuwa looked up and smiled at the fans' call of “Suuuuuh.”

While most of the buzz was about Owa, three players from the nation's top-ranked junior college, Fort Scott Community College (Kansas), looked the part of major college prospects, too. LSU pledge Jermarcus Hardrick and teammates Lavonte David and Anthony White were in attendance.

Hardrick is a four-star offensive tackle who made it clear last week that he was just visiting with David and White to see the game. The 6-1, 214-pound David is a four-star recruit and considered the top junior college linebacker prospect in the country. White, a defensive tackle, did not yet have an offer from the Huskers.

All three stopped by and got high fives and hugs from Brandon Kinnie, a Husker sophomore and former Fort Scott receiver.

The other official visitors Saturday were four-star quarterback and NU pledge Tyler Gabbert, cornerback Jonathan Mack and athlete prospect Tyler Evans out of Waverly, Neb. Gabbert was in town for the first time since the Texas Tech game. He reportedly is still considering Missouri, where older brother Blaine is the starting quarterback.

Also in attendance was three-star athlete Kenny Bell, from Boulder, Colo. The 6-2, 173-pound Bell got a kick out of the NU Tunnel Walk, turning to Evans and getting an earful of the crowd when the Huskers came onto the field. Bell has offers from Arizona State, Colorado, Colorado State, Idaho, Minnesota and Texas Tech.

A good number of Nebraska high school prospects were also at the game, including Millard South quarterback Bronson Marsh, who will be back in Memorial Stadium on Monday night when his Patriots play for the Class A state championship against Millard West.

LINCOLN — It seemed that everywhere you went before kickoff Saturday, the same question was asked.

Where's Owa?

Five-star defensive lineman Owamagbe Odighizuwa was one of eight official NU visitors. The 6-foot-3, 247-pound Odighizuwa, out of Portland, Ore., is the highest-rated prospect by rivals.com to take an official visit to Lincoln this season.

“Owa'' has offers from some of the nation's top programs, and is said to be still considering California, Florida, Oregon, Oregon State, UCLA and Southern California, along with the Huskers. Saturday's official visit was his third after stops at California in early October and at UCLA two weeks ago. He's planning to visit top-ranked Florida next weekend.

Odighizuwa stood with NU defensive line pledge Chase Rome on the opposite sideline from the other recruits, watching intently as the Huskers' defensive front unit warmed up before kickoff.

He was also standing close by when Nebraska defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh, from the Portland area as well, was introduced during the Senior Day ceremony. Odighizuwa looked up and smiled at the fans' call of “Suuuuuh.”

While most of the buzz was about Owa, three players from the nation's top-ranked junior college, Fort Scott Community College (Kansas), looked the part of major college prospects, too. LSU pledge Jermarcus Hardrick and teammates Lavonte David and Anthony White were in attendance.

Hardrick is a four-star offensive tackle who made it clear last week that he was just visiting with David and White to see the game. The 6-1, 214-pound David is a four-star recruit and considered the top junior college linebacker prospect in the country. White, a defensive tackle, did not yet have an offer from the Huskers.

All three stopped by and got high fives and hugs from Brandon Kinnie, a Husker sophomore and former Fort Scott receiver.

The other official visitors Saturday were four-star quarterback and NU pledge Tyler Gabbert, cornerback Jonathan Mack and athlete prospect Tyler Evans out of Waverly, Neb. Gabbert was in town for the first time since the Texas Tech game. He reportedly is still considering Missouri, where older brother Blaine is the starting quarterback.

Also in attendance was three-star athlete Kenny Bell, from Boulder, Colo. The 6-2, 173-pound Bell got a kick out of the NU Tunnel Walk, turning to Evans and getting an earful of the crowd when the Huskers came onto the field. Bell has offers from Arizona State, Colorado, Colorado State, Idaho, Minnesota and Texas Tech.

A good number of Nebraska high school prospects were also at the game, including Millard South quarterback Bronson Marsh, who will be back in Memorial Stadium on Monday night when his Patriots play for the Class A state championship against Millard West.

f'ing A man... :horns2

Where's Owa?

f'ing A man... :horns2

really excited to hear some of the news coming out of the game.... from the article above sounds OO had a good time... i hope... but honeslty its kinda hard to infer anything without some other info... as for gabbert not sure about him but i figure he stays due to his actions.......

in a perfect word i'd go

A

B

D

got any more news!! post it bruhhahs!!!

oh epic sunrise on da east side today...

since i live as far away as the staduim as possible.. how was the game vibe... comparable to OU??? just curious

game was loud with a good excitement level in the crowd. not really close to the OU level of electricity and sustained noise, but easily better than most home games and definitely the second loudest of this season. i wish they played all of the games at night.

Rumor has it that Owa and Chase Rome talked the whole game. IMO I dont think that we could have asked for a better situation. Other than him coming for the OU game but that is besides the point.

:bonez:bonez:bonez

dude i saw some pics of rome at the game.. he looks like a cross between some WWE wrestler lattimer from the program and some hippy football beast.....

stoked! :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

They all committed.

Also Ronald Powell snuck in a visit last minute to Nebraska and is rumored to be close after this weekend as well. Owa, Rome and him got along VERY well.

He did say to post exaggerations. Mine went a bit past it, but at least I'll get a laugh out of someone who will likely take the bait. :D

Rumor has it that Owa and Chase Rome talked the whole game. IMO I dont think that we could have asked for a better situation. Other than him coming for the OU game but that is besides the point.

God I hope that's true. Even if we don't land Owamagbe, I think Chase Rome is an absolute steal, judging by his list of offers.

I say out with "SUUUUHHHH" and in with "ZUUUUUUUU"

dude i saw some pics of rome at the game.. he looks like a cross between some WWE wrestler lattimer from the program and some hippy football beast.....

stoked! :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

Haha. I guess that Chase Rome's dad is an Ultimate Fighting trainer, so maybe Chase is working on a backup plan in case football doesnt work out.