Officiating

epocSoN

I did see Suh doing some extra-curriculars when he had a guy on the ground. No one mentioned it during the game, but it looked pretty dirty. Kind of sad. I think he was frustrated until late in the game.

But I was happy to see us getting some calls, finally. Bob Newhart's brother seems to have been making up for much of the season.

Penalties were bad, on both sides. Most were questionable at best.

The refs continue to miss holding calls.

They continue to screw one team more than the other.

Is this different than any other week?

I agree Holding was Plain as Day. The call on Ksu for hitting Lee was a great call, Not only was he out of bound's it was helmet to helmet as well

I did see Suh doing some extra-curriculars when he had a guy on the ground. No one mentioned it during the game, but it looked pretty dirty. Kind of sad. I think he was frustrated until late in the game.

But I was happy to see us getting some calls, finally. Bob Newhart's brother seems to have been making up for much of the season.

Why would he be frustrated? He dominated those pu&&y cats all night long. Who cares what KState fans have to say? They've been awful for, what, the last 5 years at least? They get a random glimmer of hope this year and piss it down their leg. I suppose I'd be upset too. Enjoy heading back to the cellar, pu&&y cats.

This game was nothing compared to the oregon arizona game! Oregon made a key stop late in the game and the guy that got the back for a loss jumps up and flexes (not at anyone in particular) and he gets a 15 yarder! Oregon ended up winning (there were more strange calls) but I hate when officials call something ticky tack at a key moment in the game...

LSU and Ole Miss. Sure Ole Miss ended up winning but man....Ole Miss gets a pick and the guy is running toward the endzone (block in the back happens) and the guy dives into the endzone as one last defender is closing in...they call a flag for showboating! Then the olemiss reciever is pushed out of bounds and comes back in to catch a td and they wave it off with instant replay! LSU then blocks the extra point...scoop and score!

We got some gifts in this game--especially when it came to some ball spots. I don't remember the last time we got such favorable officiating. I just kept watching and thinking "Wow, that was a good spot" or "Geez, KSU got screwed there." I'm not complaining. I guess we were due. :dunno

That is funny Paul...I was saying the exact same thing. It was just weird seeing us get all the calls and not much went for Kansas State there. I agree we were due though. Not one holding call against the other team in the last two games before this one and with our defensive line they have to hold them to give the QB time.

To everyone else...you guys think we just had favorable calls because they want to see us take on Texas? I am not a conspiracy guy, but it just seems odd that we got quite a few gifts from the officials and they missed a few on us. Not that I am complaining cause it is about time we got a few calls and KState was doing quite a bit of holding as well that wasn't called.

i thought the worst call.. or actually no-call of the night... was when Hagg wasn't called for P.I. on Banks. he may have been going for the ball but his body clearly knocked Banks' body out of position thus keeping him from catching the ball. i was shocked when it wasn't flagged

remember thinking the EXACT same thing.. how as that not called?

As far as the hit on Lee goes... that was going to get called no doubt, and if it didn't everyone would be complaining on here that it didn't get called... If Suh gets called for a personal foul for hitting the QB while throwing the ball, then of course a QB getting lit up when he's out of bounds is gonna get called.

Just wait to see the officiating in the CCG if the Big 12 has a chance to put a team (Texas) in the MNC game.

:yeah

Look what happened to Kansas when they had a chance to beat Texas in 2005. A phantom Offensive Pass Interference call that cost them the game.

Totally agree with this. There will be as many missed calls in Texas' favor in the CCG as went in our favor vs. KSU. Presuming the 'Horns take care of TAMU, they'll be in line for a shot at the title, and there's no way the Big XII is going to let some three-loss upstart take their title shot away.

Of course, that's presuming we keep it close. We could have another Texas Tech on our hands.

I didn't think the refs were any worse than normal. We have gotten screwed our fair share this year so I don't feel bad for K State. I thought I saw a lot of holds on them that weren't getting called. The hit OOB on Lee was a cheap shot and will get called 100 times out of 100. The horse collar rule is completely BS so I don't care if they call it or not. If Brandon Banks doesn't like being tossed around like a rag doll he should lift some weights to the point where he is bigger than a 15-year-old girl.