KSU has bad fans.

Kinda been lurking around the KSU websight for a while. What a bunch of babies. I mean we cry and complain about loseing but there complaning about the fans, red cars, the stadium. They complain about not being made fun of, they complain the fans compliment the effort given. What a bunch of pricks. I mean i thought CU fans were bad but jesus.

Yeah... Was leaving the stadium and some guy form KSU was saying "ohh gee that looks like an LP jersey", and "do you think thunder Collins knew that cop" Lose with some f'ing dignity. when I told him its OK and his program will sink back into suckatude, he comes back with "well I am from Mechicken, we we have 11 Nat Champs. OK, but why are you at KSU then... I shouldn't of been drawn in by this guy but man that crap really pisses me off. YOU LOST! LIVE WITH IT...

While I am on a little rant, to the lady standing in front of me all game. If you stand and cheer the D great, if you stand in support of the O great. I will not tell you to sit, I respect you choices, and I will stand with you most of the time. Although when you choose to stand, while talking to your boyfriend, or texting someone, or just not paying attention to the game, and have no idea what is going on, SIT THE FECK DOWN... When there are 20 rows in front of you sitting and 20 rows behind you sitting, get the f'ing hint. :steam I loved the win and the game, but man people where out to tick me off tonight....

For the record, the only annoying fan around me last night was a Nebraska fan yelling the weakest obscenities around at a group of 4 k-state fans behind me. It was pathetic. They were great fans, and we had a good conversation throughout the game. They complimented our program, Suh, and Pelini, and the husband was showing off our "amazing" numbers on the press box. We say it all the time, but there are always bad fans around. It's easy to be gracious when you win. I'm not trying to make excuses for the fans that I'm sure were jerks as noted above, just stating not all KSU fans are jerks.

For the record, the only annoying fan around me last night was a Nebraska fan yelling the weakest obscenities around at a group of 4 k-state fans behind me. It was pathetic. They were great fans, and we had a good conversation throughout the game. They complimented our program, Suh, and Pelini, and the husband was showing off our "amazing" numbers on the press box. We say it all the time, but there are always bad fans around. It's easy to be gracious when you win. I'm not trying to make excuses for the fans that I'm sure were jerks as noted above, just stating not all KSU fans are jerks.

:yeah

To be honest, the only hecking and bad mouthing I saw came from Husker fans. One k-state fan walking through my section got called an @$$hole by some prick and a couple of his buddies. The k-state guy wasn't even doing anything.

These conversations always boil down to the same thing: every fan base has bad fans and every fan base has good fans, it just depends which ones you are lucky enough (or unfortunate enough) to run into. I've come to terms with the fact that we have some real classless acts in Nebraska, and other teams do as well.

i have no complaints. i was in the student section (as usual), and there was a lone KSU fan right behind me. idk if he knew the Husker fan next to him but the Husker fan seemed to take him under his wing and they buddied up for the whole game chatting and whatnot.

the KSU student wast pretty knowledgeable, i asked him if this was his first trip to lincoln and what year gregory was, etc. i caught bits and pieces of his convo with the Husker fan and he seemed to know what he was talking about. nobody gave him a hard time, other than some friendly jostling. it was kinda funny, when KSU was on D he was pretending to yell like our fans do.

:yeah

To be honest, the only hecking and bad mouthing I saw came from Husker fans. One k-state fan walking through my section got called an @$$hole by some prick and a couple of his buddies. The k-state guy wasn't even doing anything.

These conversations always boil down to the same thing: every fan base has bad fans and every fan base has good fans, it just depends which ones you are lucky enough (or unfortunate enough) to run into. I've come to terms with the fact that we have some real classless acts in Nebraska, and other teams do as well.

I know... There are jerks everywhere. I should point out that the woman who stood in front of me while texting etc was a Nebraska fan..... <_<

Yeah, after visiting Iowa State last year, I try to always apologize for any Husker fan not representing us well. Over there, we met a few over-the-edge fans- prompting the security to come. Throughout the game, other ISU fans apologized for them and we had a great time talking with those ones.

If we show others that we won't settle for our own fans treating opposing fans bad, I think it says a lot more than we realize.

There are good and bad everywhere I suppose...but a certain school out to the west in my book is hands down the worst in the past with it's student section...(sorry BeachBuffs)

But I did run into some bad ISU fans over in Iowa at one game, but that was back when they really sucked...and if I was a fan then I wouldn't have had a good disposition either...but then I am hard headed, too - and wouldn't have known just to go root for the hackey sack team (course they probably sucked too).

Seems like Nebraska has gained a few more of the "bad fan" types in recent years...maybe because we sucked so bad under Callahan? It is easy to be gracious when your a winner...but when your team kind of stinks the joint up, not so easy - you just want to tear someone's head off.