Pathetic KSU Fans

Here's another sign of how lame K-Sucks fans are:

Thanks to the Blackshirts holding KSU to 3 points or less last night, I was able to go to Runza today with my game ticket and get a free Runza sandwich. As I enter the store, I see 4 K-Sucks fans in their purple pansy gear with game tickets in their hands, cashing in on a free runza! I just had to laugh thinking of how pathetic it must be to be a K-Sucks fan....would you as a Husker fan ever stoop low enough as to cash in on a poor performance from your football team???

With Obama heading the economy recovery initiative, I'd be cashing in on free food while they're still growing it. Next he takes over farming, and in six months we'll have a shortage of dirt.

agriculture has been subsidized for years, it been taken over by the government since the great depression. why does this board ever get political. also, if you want pathetic KSU fans, go to ksufans.com to their message board, they are dissing both helu and gill big time, i could not read anymore.