The Colorado game does not matter

What's it matter.... simple, progress. We had eight regular season wins and four losses last year. A win Friday gives us a mark of 9-3. Not only would it be an improvement, that would represent the first nine-win regular season since Frank left. It is a big deal. As for the Big 12 title game....well, we will certainly go down there to Texas and give em hell, but if doesn't work out, it would be nice to have nine wins to fall back on. Plus a decent bowl. A loss to CU would change our bowl prospects.

A CU victory next week is a good example of how someone can be both a Winner and a Loser at the same time.. Kind of like employee of the month.

But let us face the facts. In all reality, the game does not matter.

If the Huskers win next weekend I will be very impressed with our

squad.

1) We are going to Big12 Champ either way, easy way to fall asleep.

2) CU is going to play their hardest since it is their final apperance

3) it is @ CU.

4) Bowls will look at us more for our Traveling power vs A win/loss @ CU unless of course we win the Big12.

If I were Bo, I would play the second string all the way through. There is literally no point in playing this game and having Paul, Helu, Burkhead, SUH(1), or anyone else injured. Not only that but it would be a huge slap in CU's face ^^;;

You guys that are all gun ho about "oh we have to beat them", If SUH gets injured, I will laugh how you feel, because this game doesn't even need to be played.

A CU victory next week is a good example of how someone can be both a Winner and a Loser at the same time.. Kind of like employee of the month.

squad.

3) it is @ CU.

4) Bowls will look at us more for our Traveling power vs A win/loss @ CU unless of course we win the Big12.

If I were Bo, I would play the second string all the way through. There is literally no point in playing this game and having Paul, Helu, Burkhead, SUH(1), or anyone else injured. Not only that but it would be a huge slap in CU's face ^^;;

You guys that are all gun ho about "oh we have to beat them", If SUH gets injured, I will laugh how you feel, because this game doesn't even need to be played.

:facepalm:

Personally, I'm shocked this thread has nothing to do with Zac Lee...

Considering who the OP is, I have to agree.

This game matters.

Why does it matter?

Because it matters to the team and to the coaches.

That's why it matters to us as well.

I have never said matter more times in one post.

What the hell is the matter with me?

squad.

3) it is @ CU.

Letting us lose to Colorado by playing the second team all the way through (and we definitely would lose), would be a huge slap in our player's faces.