What Home Game are you most Pumped up for?

What Home Game are you most Pumped up for?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

texas tech game, although a native Nebraskan i am stuck in this god forsaken state, and have to listen to this Texas crap every year...it would open some eyes recruiting wise if we could hand them their @$$ on a plate! big order, but hoping for the best back home........GBR! :thumbs

hunter

I dont care if they take ten in a row in Lincoln, they still aint nothin' Anyone who names themselves after a weather phenomenon, and then has a bird mascot that would probably be killed by said weather is pretty retarded in my book. Oh yeah, the same goes for anyone who names themselves after a covered wagon. Why dont they call themselves the indian reservations or something.

I dont care if they take ten in a row in Lincoln, they still aint nothin' Anyone who names themselves after a weather phenomenon, and then has a bird mascot that would probably be killed by said weather is pretty retarded in my book. Oh yeah, the same goes for anyone who names themselves after a covered wagon. Why dont they call themselves the indian reservations or something.

And what about the Tulane Golden Hurricanes?

That's got sexual repressment written all over it.

Definitely TT;

SERIOUS bone to pick....they're in our house this year, and I am seriously P*SSED about last year!

OU I expected...yeah, I want to beat them, but I'm not goin crazy about it...it will depend on how we look going into that game.

KSU... :smokin seriously...stay home...don't even bother. Thanks. BTW...great recruiting class, White Zombie.

Want to watch a 'great' QB urinate on himself on national TV? Punt out of the shotgun on 1st and 2nd down? 9/17

OH...I want to COMPLETELY level ISU...I don't care who the h*ll they think they are or who their coach is or who their asst. coach is...I hope their freaking QB has to get a hearing aid fitted after the game...Oh...that's right...his ears will be protected with COTTON all game

I am SO sick of thinking we have to 'accomodate' teams that come in to Lincoln anymore...cheer for them, clap at their 'efforts', etc. I love sportsmanship as much as the next Husker fan, but we are now getting WALKED over...at HOME...time to get off our *sses, start screaming, and show our team we give a sh*t more about them playing 300% than the other idiots walking in and taking props away from us while we play 50% and they earn NOTHING and we APPLAUD them for it.

I have NO PROBLEM clapping for a team that wins on the scoreboard...whether it is NU or whoever the Huskers play...but I better leave thinking I am also proud of the effort Nebraska gave.

BTW...NU '94 vs FSU is one of the most proud moments I've ever had...that team won my heart...that was all that mattered.

I'm OUT...bring on the ----> :dis

I hope you guys are right. I personally do not think we win the Tech game. I expect a much closer game but their talent is still above ours. Sean Callahan feels they are the sleeper of the south and could upset any or all of the big 3. But we do have them at home and if we are still undefeated by then, we will have a tremendous amount of confidence going. That will help. They normally drop a game early in the season.