Gentlemen, The Manhatter has Returned......

Taken from the KSU Board:

The Manhatter

Senior Cub

Re: Snyder's presence causing NU fans to storm KSU boards..

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2009, 08:43:34 pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hilarious watching an OL w/ 4 new starters, a RB-should be LB or Strong Safety-playing WR, 1st year ever playing RB at RB, 5th year transfer never started BCS play before QB, and 5-5 140lb receiver putting up 300 yards on a defense loaded w/ veterans, 2 top 2 NFL DT prospects (Crick rated 2nd in his class for the draft) and needing slop luck punts inexplicably rolling out inside the 5, missed FGs, and a fumble at the one going in....

but yeah, Red, stroke your egos today because you're a great Big 12 North champs sort of team.

Again, see you in Manhattan next year. Me thinks Snyder makes a wee bit more progress between now and then vis-a-vis Bo Peep.

I was thinking earlier..... it must suck to be done with football season before most high school playoffs have concluded.

Taken from the KSU Board:

The Manhatter

Senior Cub

Re: Snyder's presence causing NU fans to storm KSU boards..

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2009, 08:43:34 pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hilarious watching an OL w/ 4 new starters, a RB-should be LB or Strong Safety-playing WR, 1st year ever playing RB at RB, 5th year transfer never started BCS play before QB, and 5-5 140lb receiver putting up 300 yards on a defense loaded w/ veterans, 2 top 2 NFL DT prospects (Crick rated 2nd in his class for the draft) and needing slop luck punts inexplicably rolling out inside the 5, missed FGs, and a fumble at the one going in....

but yeah, Red, stroke your egos today because you're a great Big 12 North champs sort of team.

Again, see you in Manhattan next year. Me thinks Snyder makes a wee bit more progress between now and then vis-a-vis Bo Peep.

I was thinking earlier..... it must suck to be done with football season before most high school playoffs have concluded.

:rollin