Thanksgiving ruined for Buffs fans

WCHusker

Sounds like he's staying, but if they were going to fire him, doing it on Thanksgiving would be classless, even by CU standards.

If he does end up get fired tomorrow, wow, thats low. He's not that bad a guy, just hasn't produced the desired results. Well he's produced our desired results for Colorado but...

I still think it's in CU's best interest to give him another year considering everything. With their financial situation and the fact that any hire they get or can afford will probably be more of a chance than Hawkins was. Fearing the loss of revenue from the absence of fans attending games is a hollow threat in Boulder. They struggle to fill their little stadium when they are winning. I know keeping Hawkins will anger some of the Buff faithful but evidently not enough to ante up some bucks.

Good!! Now they won't have that "win one for the lame duck coach" mentality!!

Well, if they were going to oust him on Thanksgiving, I can't think of any other reason than to inspire CU to play harder Friday. If they would stoop that low, maybe they'd even paint something on an overpass about some former........nah, they wouldn't do that.