Good luck in the Big 12 Title Game

TexasAggie

The Ags gave it their best shot against the whorns, but in the end, we couldn't overcome the deficiencies on defense; we just had too many freshman and walkons.

Which is too bad. An offense should never have to taste defeat when they score 39 points at home, convert over half their 3rd downs, and roll up over 500 yards of offense. Yup, our offense played their best game of the season and absolutely abused their whatever ranked defense for 60 straight minutes. I swear, if our defense was half as good as yalls, I think Texas would be rolling into the B12CG 11-1 rather than 12-0. You can sure as heck bet that we were all wishing that as we watched Texas receivers shake off tackles and then make huge runs after first contact.

But alas, it was not to be and now the ball's in your court.

It would make all of us down here in College Station really happy if you could derail their title hopes. Their arrogance is absolutely insufferable and listening to them come up with excuse after excuse would be great.

Anyway, I hope you all crush the tsippers and good luck against Colorado as well (can't stand those guys. They might be even worse fans than the tech tards).

The Ags gave it their best shot against the whorns, but in the end, we couldn't overcome the deficiencies on defense; we just had too many freshman and walkons.

Which is too bad. An offense should never have to taste defeat when they score 39 points at home, convert over half their 3rd downs, and roll up over 500 yards of offense. Yup, our offense played their best game of the season and absolutely abused their whatever ranked defense for 60 straight minutes. I swear, if our defense was half as good as yalls, I think Texas would be rolling into the B12CG 11-1 rather than 12-0. You can sure as heck bet that we were all wishing that as we watched Texas receivers shake off tackles and then make huge runs after first contact.

It would make all of us down here in College Station really happy if you could derail their title hopes. Their arrogance is absolutely insufferable and listening to them come up with excuse after excuse would be great.

Anyway, I hope you all crush the tsippers and good luck against Colorado as well (can't stand those guys. They might be even worse fans than the tech tards).

:sarcasm you're all class.....

Sherm and the boys definitely had the Horn's number last night, just short one more kitchen to throw at them.

I hope the coaching staff got the footage from the game, because the Ags exploited some glaring deficiencies in the Horn's defense that NU can scheme for. Also, it's nice to find out Pony McCoy can't hit a bull in the ass with a scoop shovel when flushed out of the pocket.

Thanks for the encouragement, our offense needs it. :cheers

Until next season.

I for one certainly hope Nebraska doesn't dissapoint you Texas Aggie.

I am certain Nebraska will give Texas their best shop. I feel good about the BIG XII Championship game and think history, luck, karma, law of averages, and postive energy are in our favor. However, I'm a freaky person who thinks superstition and things beyond playing the game on the field play a HUGE role in W's and L's

Go Big Red!