*** OFFICIAL CU GAMEDAY DISCUSION THREAD *******

HSKRNOKC

checkin the i phone throughout the game. read through ppls posts kinda funny everyone calling our D soft then they all of a sudden sing their praises lol we are playing good D no worries.

It does seem that way when we go up my more than one score though. It seems to me that our defense plays best when the game is really close and up for grabs.

checkin the i phone throughout the game. read through ppls posts kinda funny everyone calling our D soft then they all of a sudden sing their praises lol we are playing good D no worries.

That CU TD drive was awful.

Yeah they need to fix that.

I also feel like maybe they're either:

A - Tired

B - Saving their energy for Texas

Either way, no excuses for allowing those kinds of drives with the D we have.

That CU TD drive was awful.

Yeah they need to fix that.

I also feel like maybe they're either:

A - Tired

B - Saving their energy for Texas

Either way, no excuses for allowing those kinds of drives with the D we have.

Yeah, They showed a shot of the sidelines earlier and there were two players in the middle a a big yawn.

I'm starting to feel sorry for beachbuffs. I saw CU last week and their offense moved the ball and scored against OSU but today they just look bad. Sloppy, weak, helpless. Perhaps Hawkins was just a recruiter and his excess of talent was enough to make big plays in a weak conference and now that he's here in the big12 where talent and playmakers are on every team and coaching makes a bigger difference....