Bottle Our Offense as a New Sleep Aid!

statman

Seriously, I am considering taking all of our offensive plays and cutting them into a video that I can sell as a national sleep aid. Wow, we are boring beyond belief and next week is not going to be pretty.

Our defense will play well and give Texas all they can handle but I am afraid they will wear down as the game goes on as they will be on the field most of the night. Hope I am wrong but would take a miracle like Watson forgetting his playbook at home and maybe making some new stuff up...

lol!!

No doubt it will work with extreme efficiency but will it be addictive??

Must be, been watching it 5 years now. <_<

i bet the offense has been trying to look bad all year and then during the big12 champ game well score 70

That would be something. Team comes out next week and is just rolling all over Texas...5 wide, trick plays...you know just crazy yards and TDs left and right. The culmination would be Pelini rolling into post-game press interviews and just yelling out "Surprise f'ers! How do you like my offense now?"

literally almost fell out of my chair with laughter...thank you. haha

I have been watching Nebraska football for over 50 years.

My wife asked me today why I was so quiet, why so little reaction. I said it has become some of the most boring football in the world. But I continue to watch no matter the display.

I will take the win, and be happy with it. But we are not putting a great sales product on the field. Kids want to have fun when they play. I hope we figure a way to make it more exciting. To recruit true game breakers.

i bet the offense has been trying to look bad all year and then during the big12 champ game well score 70

That would be something. Team comes out next week and is just rolling all over Texas...5 wide, trick plays...you know just crazy yards and TDs left and right. The culmination would be Pelini rolling into post-game press interviews and just yelling out "Surprise f'ers! How do you like my offense now?"

literally almost fell out of my chair with laughter...thank you. haha

:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:lol: