"I had a dream"

HuskerT

Back in 07 when all the BC stuff was hitting but before Osborne was in the mix....I had this dream that Dr Tom came back to coach Nebraska again and he led them to the NT game where they were getting their butts handed to them but were starting to rally at the end and I woke up. It seemed so real seeing him on the sideline again. Then a few days later they had rumors of Osborne being the interim HC and such nonsense but it was still kinda freaky.

Weird, I must be looking at too much stuff, getting amped up for Saturday. Last night, I too had a dream. I basically watched the first half play out. Our boys roughed up McCoy and he wasn't able to do anything the whole first half. I do not remember the score. The last thing I remember was Colt getting interviewed before heading in for halftime (unrealistic) and being very flustered that nothing was working against that awesome Blackshirt D... :bonez:restore

Weird, I must be looking at too much stuff, getting amped up for Saturday. Last night, I too had a dream. I basically watched the first half play out. Our boys roughed up McCoy and he wasn't able to do anything the whole first half. I do not remember the score. The last thing I remember was Colt getting interviewed before heading in for halftime (unrealistic) and being very flustered that nothing was working against that awesome Blackshirt D... :bonez:restore

I know nobody besides us thinks were going to win, but I really think that Saturday night will be our D's finest hour. If the offense can do anything, we will win!