"I had a dream"

HuskerT

I'm being completely serious when I say this. I had a very brief dream last night and it was of Bo being interviewed immediately after the Big 12 championship game vs Texas and in the dream he says "I'm just so proud of these kids, they fought hard all night and were able to pull this game out. Words can't really express what I'm feeling right now, I'm just so proud." Call me crazy, but it just seemed so real and specific that I had to share it. Let's hope I'm right! GBR!!!!!!!!!!!!

calling you crazy on this one..

I had a dream before the 1995 Orange Bowl that Nebraska would come from behind, and that the game would end by interception. All I keep getting about the NU vs Texas game is Texas making some stupid mistakes that keep shooting them in the foot. "Illegal block in the back" on a huge kickoff return that pins them back deep in their own territory, a late hit penalty on a crucial play that allows Nebraska to score, and a miss read of our Defense that allows #33 to run the ball back for a TD.

My dream was that 1/2 of the fans watching the game at the start of the 4th turned off the TV because they figured we had a snowball chance. The score is 24-10. Nebraska by the grace of a short field ties up the score 24-24 and is moving the ball down the field with time ticking away. They take a final time out and try for a field goal with 1 second remaining figuring it's time to win or go into OT and hope for a miracle. It's long enough and Nebraska kicks a 55 yard field goal and the Nebraska side is erupting, and the Texas side is dejected. Bo Pelini walks to the middle of the field to shake hands, then as he's being interviewed, the players sweep him off his feet and carry him off the field.

If the game goes down like that i'll be contacting you for lotto numbers.

I had a dream before the 1995 Orange Bowl that Nebraska would come from behind, and that the game would end by interception. All I keep getting about the NU vs Texas game is Texas making some stupid mistakes that keep shooting them in the foot. "Illegal block in the back" on a huge kickoff return that pins them back deep in their own territory, a late hit penalty on a crucial play that allows Nebraska to score, and a miss read of our Defense that allows #33 to run the ball back for a TD.

My dream was that 1/2 of the fans watching the game at the start of the 4th turned off the TV because they figured we had a snowball chance. The score is 24-10. Nebraska by the grace of a short field ties up the score 24-24 and is moving the ball down the field with time ticking away. They take a final time out and try for a field goal with 1 second remaining figuring it's time to win or go into OT and hope for a miracle. It's long enough and Nebraska kicks a 55 yard field goal and the Nebraska side is erupting, and the Texas side is dejected. Bo Pelini walks to the middle of the field to shake hands, then as he's being interviewed, the players sweep him off his feet and carry him off the field.

If the game goes down like that i'll be contacting you for lotto numbers.

I'm being completely serious when I say this. I had a very brief dream last night and it was of Bo being interviewed immediately after the Big 12 championship game vs Texas and in the dream he says "I'm just so proud of these kids, they fought hard all night and were able to pull this game out. Words can't really express what I'm feeling right now, I'm just so proud." Call me crazy, but it just seemed so real and specific that I had to share it. Let's hope I'm right! GBR!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we win, I doubt Bo will be so nice about it. More than likely he will say that they won depsite not playing their best game. He will say that they made too many mistakes and that he is just happy they won. Then he will say that they will need to get better before the Fiesta Bowl.

If we win, I doubt Bo will be so nice about it. More than likely he will say that they won depsite not playing their best game. He will say that they made too many mistakes and that he is just happy they won. Then he will say that they will need to get better before the Fiesta Bowl.

your right!!!! :thumbs

Are you kidding, if Bo wins this game he'll be so excited that he'll probably piss his pants.