Bowl Matchups (possibilities)

I had a guy ask me today who I thought was a better bowl matchup for us in the Holiday Bowl. USC or Oregon. So I answered with USC, based on their style of offense and other things.

Nebraska's D can deal with USC's offense, I would fear though that we could get exposed pretty badly against Oregon.

So I will leave you with this question. Who do you see as a better matchup? USC or Oregon.

Suh/Crick would eat Barkley for breakfast and Burkhead/Helu would polish off the Trojan D for desert. I'm hoping for that USC matchup.

Edit: And it would give us the opportunity to take part in the demise of the Southern Cal dynasty. Who doesn't want to be a part of that?

So you think because USC had a bad year this year they are done? Lets not forgot all that they lost last year. 10 out of there 17 seniors got drafted last year.

Mark Sanchez left early for the New York Jets

LB - Brian Cushing - 1st Round, Clay Matthews - 1st round, Rey Maualuga - 2nd round, Kaluka Maiava - 4th round

DT - Fili Moala - 2nd round

WR - Patrick Turner - 3rd round

DE - Kyle Moore - 4th round

PK - David Buehler - 5th round

CB - Cary Harris - 6th round

S Kevin Ellison - 6th round

Their offensive coordinator became the HC at Washington. The replacement was the Passing game Coordinator/ Wide receiver coach at USC for 2 years.

Almost 40% of the coaching staff are brand new to there position.

As of right now their recruiting class is between 5 – 10 for 2010.

Suh/Crick would eat Barkley for breakfast and Burkhead/Helu would polish off the Trojan D for desert. I'm hoping for that USC matchup.

Edit: And it would give us the opportunity to take part in the demise of the Southern Cal dynasty. Who doesn't want to be a part of that?

So you think because USC had a bad year this year they are done? Lets not forgot all that they lost last year. 10 out of there 17 seniors got drafted last year.

LB - Brian Cushing - 1st Round, Clay Matthews - 1st round, Rey Maualuga - 2nd round, Kaluka Maiava - 4th round

Their offensive coordinator became the HC at Washington. The replacement was the Passing game Coordinator/ Wide receiver coach at USC for 2 years.

A) Who gives a Damn?

Second) How does that make them Suck any less THIS YEAR!?

3) How would this effect us beating the crap out of USC in the Holiday Bowl?

A) Who gives a Damn?

Second) How does that make them Suck any less THIS YEAR!?

3) How would this effect us beating the crap out of USC in the Holiday Bowl?

1st) Clearly it compelled you enough to give a damn or you wouldn't have responded.

2nd) An 8 - 3 season with a possibility to go 11 - 3 now qualifies as sucking. Are they in the National Championship picture no. The point of my response was there will not be a demise of the Southern Cal dynasty. They will get better and wont disappear.

3rd) If we cant score we wont beat the crap of anybody. If we do great.

1) Nobody cares about the draft Status of USC players or how it effects their prima donna crappy program.

2) God willing you are wrong and the USC program goes down the toilet.

3) It won't matter anyway because our opponet will be in the Fiesta Bowl and USC is not able to qualify for that bowl!