Texas Fans Ready For Pasadena

The greatest part about this story is that they just assume they'll win the NCG as well. They basically say "bring on Florida so we can crush them too." Who exactly has Texas played this year? They were vanilla early on and have only now gotten into their rhythm. They're a very good team, but pride goeth before the fall. Even if they do blow us out, they are going to have their hands more than full against UF or Alabama.

They may blow us out, but like I said - who have they played? The only defense that is on par with ours is OU, and one could argue ours is better. We'll see. But Texas put up 13 on them and OU isn't exactly an offensive powerhouse either, meaning their defense probably didn't get much more rest than ours will. I still expect Texas to win, but that arrogance is stupid. OU fans thought the same last year with their 60 ppg high-flying offense. They put up 14 on a good defense.

I just hope we cover the spread, so that dipsh*t who put his "life savings" up can eat it. Texas won't be putting up 50 on us like they have beating up on small-time programs. We're the best or second best D they have seen all year.

the quotes are too polished, too perfect, too inciting. its make-believe fluff, looking for some hits. next.

I disagree. The kid who wrote this wasn't looking for any fame at all. He had a facebook account which you could see how much of a diehard Texas fan he was. He deleted it once Husker fans started giving him a bunch of crap. First off, if he was looking for fame then he would be sticking his neck out soaking it all up and not deleting his facebook account. Secondly, why would a Texas fan write this to stir up Nebraska? That is like committing suicide. I'll bet he didn't figure anyone would read it besides other kids that go to school at Texas. It's just an arrogant article written by a kid who isn't used to domination. Now that Nebraska fans have ahold of it, it's not a good thing for his team.

The author must be an in-bred cousin to the idiot author of the article already complaining about the officiating of a game that hasn't been played yet........

Yea, there sure is plenty of stuff to work with there.

"That is not going to happen," University of Texas student Brian Wilson said with a chuckle. "If the Big 12 wanted to find a real winner they would replay the top two teams from the South Division for the Championship. This game on Saturday is going to be an old-fashioned beat down. I don't even know if I want to go from fear of boredom. I will guarantee you one thing though; I am betting my entire life savings on Texas covering that tiny spread of 14 points."

This will be a strange, yet awesome, consolation prize if Nebraska at least covers the spread.