Good Luck from Norman, Oklahoma

GO BIG RED!

For any of you that happened to be in Side Tracks prior to the OU game - my Mom was the 90 year old from Oklahoma and we both want to tell you what a great time we had in Lincoln - and it was certainly not because of the game - it was because of the GREAT Nebraska fans!

If you going to Texas for the game and happened to be driving through Oklahoma and someone honks at you - it only means "BEAT THE HELL OUTTA TEXAS"

:cheers

GO BIG RED!

For any of you that happened to be in Side Tracks prior to the OU game - my Mom was the 90 year old from Oklahoma and we both want to tell you what a great time we had in Lincoln - and it was certainly not because of the game - it was because of the GREAT Nebraska fans!

If you going to Texas for the game and happened to be driving through Oklahoma and someone honks at you - it only means "BEAT THE HELL OUTTA TEXAS"

:thumbs

Thanks. I'll be rooting for the Sooners in their bowl game as well.

GBR

GO BIG RED!

GBR

excuse my ignorance but who does OU got in a bowl this year? i haven't seen yet.

GO BIG RED!

GBR

excuse my ignorance but who does OU got in a bowl this year? i haven't seen yet.

Speculation is either the Sun Bowl or Alamo Bowl.

According to Oklahoma sports writer Berry Tramel, he has OU going against either Cal or USC in the Sun Bowl. Mich. St. or Minnesota in the Alamo Bowl.

According to Oklahoma sports writer Berry Tramel, he has OU going against either Cal or USC in the Sun Bowl. Mich. St. or Minnesota in the Alamo Bowl.

I highly doubt that OU will play against USC. Seems like the Holiday Bowl really wants USC badly

I highly doubt that OU will play against USC. Seems like the Holiday Bowl really wants USC badly

I know, I'm just sharing one sports writer's speculation.

GO BIG RED!

GBR

I am hoping for a Minnesota-Oklahoma matchup. What a way for OU to take their frustrations out on a disappointing season.

IF USC beats Arizona, the Holiday apparently wants them over the other 2-3 teams that they will be tied with. Keep in mind that Arizona beat Stanford and onlly lost to Oregon by a field goal. I could very easily see them beating USC.

Does anyone know who the Holiday wants if USC is out and it's a tie between Arizona, Oregon St, Stanford and possibly Cal?

GO BIG RED!

GBR

I am hoping for a Minnesota-Oklahoma matchup. What a way for OU to take their frustrations out on a disappointing season.

Having OU play the Gophers would be great! Another embarrassing loss for the Gophs!