Where is the official Big 12 title game thread rightcheer:)?

At what point does Watson start getting it? I honestly cannot stand watching the offense just go out on the field and bumble around like f-ing idiots out there and punt the ball away.

I am very happy to still be in the game and the D, as usual is keeping them in the game. We cannot even take a shot down the field b/c Lee is unable to throw a deep ball that can be caught by his own guy.

Maybe the D can score a couple of TDs to win the game.....

Cotton!

Lee needs to not have defenders in his face right after the snap on every play. Enough is enough!

Alabama will own the Horns if they get through us...

That's beyond obvious. Colt and Texas are really having a hard time with this physical football. 3rd qtr will be played out like the 1st half, ot try to keep wearing on em, then if it's still a 1 point game or even 10-6, then it'll be time to pull out all stops. What do all underdogs do, keep close to the 4th, then you get em rattled and nervous, and who knows

Great first half! But I am afraid that if we do not score at least one touchdown on offense we will have a tough time winning this game!

I think we need to keep pounding them right up the middle and wear them down so that by the time the fourth quarter gets here the holes start to open up!

As far as our defense? They need to keep doing the same thing and keep the Longhorns out of the end zone!

Kicking game? Win the field position battle! That is the key to the second half!

Great first half! But I am afraid that if we do not score at least one touchdown on offense we will have a tough time winning this game!

I think we need to keep pounding them right up the middle and wear them down so that by the time the fourth quarter gets here the holes start to open up!

As far as our defense? They need to keep doing the same thing and keep the Longhorns out of the end zone!

Kicking game? Win the field position battle! That is the key to the second half!

Im gonna say it right now.

I want to see the Huskers come out in the second half, run the ball to the outside and do some short passes to McNeill or Kinnie. Lee needs to be more accurate or put in Green. and i want to see a TD on the opening possession.

You guys are right, Watson needs to realize that their defense is too fast to go for the long ball.

IMagine if we did have an offense that could stay on the field for a minute or two per half? Our defense would be giving up even less points!!! Subtract all the points that the offense has given up this year and see where we would be.

I cannot stand to watch Zac Lee anymore...

And yes... up the middle is pretty predictable at this point. We don't have to get crazy, but a pitch or outside hand-off? Something?

A Draw? counter?