From the Omaha World herald

Ringer02

I wish the Pelinis would leave the outbursts etc. to the fans. He shouldn't have gotten in Snyder's grill in '03 either. Don't get me wrong, I like the guy. Just wish our coaches were more gracious.

captain, screw gracious wear your emotions on your sleeves. and texas, next year we will beat you so bad your grand children will feel a punch to head every now and then and ask why and they will be told that bo pelini just came back from the grave to beat them again.

Gaw this is why i love the pelinis, so much passion and fire....cannot wait to see what our D does to the next team we play....it could be monumental after seeing how pissed the pelinis are...can u say blitzs from everywhere our d line just dominating, schemes weve never seen, yea this loss blows...but o how sweet our d is going to be and if we can get an offense that can score even 14 pts a game we should be golden.

:yeah

It wasn't more than one. The rule is the ball has to touch something... at least that's what the article from texas newspaper says.

Sorry guys, i have to clear this up, What i meant by "it was more that the one second" is there seemed to be a heck of a lot more controversial issues in officiating than that one issue, which lets face they got that one right. Tryin to take out Suh's knee all night, only callin it twice, 0 holding penalties, i remember seein one every other play that stuck out like a sore thumb, not to mention mccoy's td run, suh was dragged by his jersey 5 yards downfield. just a number of things compiled into a full out explosion by carl and Bo.

Anyway, i didtn mean more than one second, as in 2 or 3 seconds.

Nothing to lead into it, when we all calm down tommorrow-for i already have and have reviewed the facts of the game-The Brothers and everyone else will understand. It is very frustrating. I think what was happening is Carl and Bo orchestrating considering the adversity, opponent, and lack of own offense, the greatest defensive performance in the history of College Football, and still not winning. They wanted to take it out on somethin. Most of all, and i think we all agree on this, it was more than the 1 second. Some things happened during the game that just make me wonder. I just wonder. I am by no means a conspiracy guy, but dont you ever just think what if.

My problem is need more uniformity on calls. If the Big 12 states it isn't reviewable then it should have never been regardless if it was the right call or not.

I don't have much of a problem with the call, but I definitely thought the clock ABC was using in the shot seemed a little fishy. I've seen plenty of clocks used in those type of shots and none of them looked like the one ABC was using in that particular shot. Normally the clock shown is the scoreboard clock, the one they used didn't look like the scoreboard clock. Either way we fell short, but I couldn't be prouder of the effort.

The best thing about this article is it seems to portray Dr. Osborne's support for the brother's in this whole deal, whether he agrees or not, just supporting them for he knows more than anyone what they're goin thru tonight, and with that said, i will not say anything about what they do if Dr. Osborne is in support.

It wasn't more than one. The rule is the ball has to touch something... at least that's what the article from texas newspaper says.

Sorry guys, i have to clear this up, What i meant by "it was more that the one second" is there seemed to be a heck of a lot more controversial issues in officiating than that one issue, which lets face they got that one right. Tryin to take out Suh's knee all night, only callin it twice, 0 holding penalties, i remember seein one every other play that stuck out like a sore thumb, not to mention mccoy's td run, suh was dragged by his jersey 5 yards downfield. just a number of things compiled into a full out explosion by carl and Bo.

Anyway, i didtn mean more than one second, as in 2 or 3 seconds.

Ha. Yeah ok I thought you were losing it.

I have good reason to believe that after what happened tonight that Carl Pelini won't be going anywhere for awhile. I think he'll stick w/Bo until they win the whole shebang at NU before he ponders being on his own. That's just my opinion though.

I think it's more Bo than it is Carl, but since Carl has the title of DC he will definitely start to raise some eyebrows around the country.

Nothing to lead into it, when we all calm down tommorrow-for i already have and have reviewed the facts of the game-The Brothers and everyone else will understand. It is very frustrating. I think what was happening is Carl and Bo orchestrating considering the adversity, opponent, and lack of own offense, the greatest defensive performance in the history of College Football, and still not winning. They wanted to take it out on somethin. Most of all, and i think we all agree on this, it was more than the 1 second. Some things happened during the game that just make me wonder. I just wonder. I am by no means a conspiracy guy, but dont you ever just think what if.

My problem is need more uniformity on calls. If the Big 12 states it isn't reviewable then it should have never been regardless if it was the right call or not.

I don't have much of a problem with the call, but I definitely thought the clock ABC was using in the shot seemed a little fishy. I've seen plenty of clocks used in those type of shots and none of them looked like the one ABC was using in that particular shot. Normally the clock shown is the scoreboard clock, the one they used didn't look like the scoreboard clock. Either way we fell short, but I couldn't be prouder of the effort.

Are you f'ing serious. I've been thinking the same damn thing since I saw it on TV. All the football ive watched in my life, ive never saw anything like that. I was just waitin to see if anyone else mentioned it. Maybe Bo has a point and maybe Mack hopin for one second was on a prayer and a whim (or just a simple reminder :sarcasm ) Either way this could trigger a situation to keep an eye one thru tommorrow and monday.

His emotions burst.

“You should be ashamed to accept that trophy!” the NU defensive coordinator yelled, pointing at the Longhorns.

“You outta be ashamed to accept that trophy!” he screamed again, then again.

Seconds later, his younger brother erupted, too.

Bo Pelini had played it cool walking off the field, telling Texas coaches to go win a national title.

I'm sorry but that is classless.

/shakes head.

I love this staff and the direction they are taking the program in, but that is classless right there and a poor example to set for the players.

If we should win, let it be by the code...

If we should lose...let our coaches not yell out the other team.

Poor decision by the officials or not, that was extremely poor showing by the coaches, if these accounts are true.

Are you f'ing serious. I've been thinking the same damn thing since I saw it on TV. All the football ive watched in my life, ive never saw anything like that. I was just waitin to see if anyone else mentioned it. Maybe Bo has a point and maybe Mack hopin for one second was on a prayer and a whim (or just a simple reminder :sarcasm ) Either way this could trigger a situation to keep an eye one thru tommorrow and monday.

Glad I'm not the only one that noticed it. The first thing I said when they started showing the replay was "what f'ing clock is that!" It was weird, but I really hate bitchin about it cause there were other things in that game that pissed me off more than that.