Latest Heisman projections from StiffArmTrophy.com

Nexus

18update2.jpg

Suh now tied for 2nd with Ingram, behind Gerhart.

T Gerhart (23) 1127, 40.6%

M Ingram (16) 1039, 37.4%

N Suh (36) 1035, 37.3%

C McCoy (14) 845, 30.4%

These four will probably be the finalists that get the invite. I predict this will probably be the final order, too.

I think McCoy will pass Suh and Ingram will surge past Gerhart. I believe the final order will be Ingram, Gerhart, McCoy, Suh...

The damn early ballots and bias voting structure favoring the SW part of the country will spoil Suh's chances.

College Football Live is going to get a bunch of people's ballots on today's show, on ESPN right now.

Spread the word

Saunders and Spielman didn't include Suh on their ballot.

They should lose their jobs over that. I'm not joking. Their job is to know football. If they don't even include Suh on their ballots, they do not know football. Period.

:yeah

Seriously!! Fire them NOW!!!! How hard is it to watch a football game, notice a beast who plays non-stop, balls-to-the-wall, outstanding mental and physical football, that not only disrupts some plays but requires opponents to game-plan around him? Have they watched any Nebraska games this year? And they don't want to recognize that as the best college football player? You're right, they don't know football!!

Gerhart is the guy. He's ahead by more than the expected margin of error. Suh is going to have a hard time staying with Ingram. I don't think McCoy will finish in the top three. He's being completely left off too many ballots. He's only on 44% of the ballots submitted thus far.

Winner: Toby Gerhart

Runner-up: Mark Ingram

Third: Ndamukong Suh

Fourth: Colt McCoy

We should still be happy. Suh is getting the invite. That's huge. I don't remember the last time a true defensive player finished in the top three. Woodson also played a good amount of offense and special teams.

Gerhart is the guy. He's ahead by more than the expected margin of error. Suh is going to have a hard time staying with Ingram. I don't think McCoy will finish in the top three. He's being completely left off too many ballots. He's only on 44% of the ballots submitted thus far.

We should still be happy. Suh is getting the invite. That's huge. I don't remember the last time a true defensive player finished in the top three. Woodson also played a good amount of offense and special teams.

I've said it elsewhere on here that the highest an interior defensive lineman has ever placed in the Heisman is 4th place back in '91. Steve Emtman from Washington.

So Suh snagging 3rd is a great thing.

I'm proud of him either way though. He did all we asked of him and then some.

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I've said it elsewhere on here that the highest an interior defensive lineman has ever placed in the Heisman is 4th place back in '91. Steve Emtman from Washington.

So Suh snagging 3rd is a great thing.

I'm proud of him either way though. He did all we asked of him and then some.

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's pretty bad that Husker fans get this piece of trivia wrong, being that Rich Glover was a middle guard and finished 3rd in 1972.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rich_Glover