Latest Heisman projections from StiffArmTrophy.com

Nexus

Updated votes of past winners.......

Sam Bradford, Ron Dayne, Staubach, Ricky Williams voted for Colt McCoy

Carson Palmer voted for Tebow

They all have agendas, I wonder if people are voting for the person LEAST likely to get the trophy second so the margin of victory with their vote is higher.

Like if you want Tebow, and McCoy and Suh are the biggest competition, you vote...

1. Tebow

2. Spiller

3. Keenum

or something lame, just so Suh can't catch him.

Wow, this is getting interesting...

It looks like one thing is for sure at this point: Tebow and Spiller will not get invites to NYC.

Tebow as a previous winner gets an automatic invite to the ceremony.

Regardless, they'll probably announce him as a finalist for posterity.

Anyone that voted Tebow in the top three should probably be stripped of their Heisman vote. Anyone that voted him number one should be detained.

Exactly. Where is the credibility in a vote like that?

I'm cool with McCoy winning. He met his personal Armageddon Saturday, but aside from that game (which he won), he had a decent season. And while I don't like the concept of "body of work," his career at Texas should earn him some praise. He's a worthy winner.

I'm cool with Gerhart. He's had a great season and he's got the numbers. His team has moxie and they've had some pretty big wins. He's a worthy winner.

I'm cool with CJ Spiller winning. He plays on a weaker team in a quirky conference, but you cannot deny his ability and his impact on a game. He had a pretty dismal couple of outings to end the season, but he's bona fide. He won't even get invited, though, which is a crime.

I would be livid if Tebow, Ingram, Clausen or Moore won. Ingram has earned an invitation to the ceremony, but none of the others have.

Bottom line - Ndamukong Suh is the best player in college football, and he should win this trophy if it stands for what they claim it stands for.

All I know for sure is previous winners get a vote, I don't know about getting invited.

They are invited to attend the ceremony // be in the background behind the players, if he isn't high enough on ballots to be in the top 3-5, he will be at the ceremony.. just sitting in the background with the other previous winners who choose to attend.

All I know for sure is previous winners get a vote, I don't know about getting invited.

They are invited to attend the ceremony // be in the background behind the players, if he isn't high enough on ballots to be in the top 3-5, he will be at the ceremony.. just sitting in the background with the other previous winners who choose to attend.

He'll probably be crying in the background....