Leaving this Conference

C N Red

Dear Mr. C N Red

We have read your post concerning leaving the Big 12 Conference and we here at the Western Athletic Conference would like you to know we would welcome you with open arms!

The WAC conference, as you know, contains football powerhouses Boise State and...uh...some other schools that have football teams too. By joining the WAC you will not only still receive the quality football product you are used to but will also be blessed with the opportunity for complete anonimity as you will be ignored by every media outlet known to man

So please, Mr C N Red, consider a transfer to the WAC...we need the fans.

WAC Commissioner

Mr. Stu Pidass

P.S. We would like to make it perfectly clear that we want only YOU Mr. C N Red and not the Nebraska Cornhuskers as we already signed Boise State to a 10 year "Domination" contract in WAC football and cannot allow the Cornhuskers to come in and challenge the Broncos as this may lead to a breach of contract lawsuit...something we would like to avoid here at the WAC.

Also, if I'm stupid about worrying about giving the southern division of the Big 12 too much power, then TO is stupid too. If you don't think money and power come into influencing this conference then you are just ridiculously naive.

We all get that. We've all read the same quotes as you from back when the Big XII was formed. Everyone you're posting to has access to the Internet, just like you. ;)

Dear Mr. C N Red

We have read your post concerning leaving the Big 12 Conference and we here at the Western Athletic Conference would like you to know we would welcome you with open arms!

The WAC conference, as you know, contains football powerhouses Boise State and...uh...some other schools that have football teams too. By joining the WAC you will not only still receive the quality football product you are used to but will also be blessed with the opportunity for complete anonimity as you will be ignored by every media outlet known to man

WAC Commissioner

Mr. Stu Pidass

P.S. We would like to make it perfectly clear that we want only YOU Mr. C N Red and not the Nebraska Cornhuskers as we already signed Boise State to a 10 year "Domination" contract in WAC football and cannot allow the Cornhuskers to come in and challenge the Broncos as this may lead to a breach of contract lawsuit...something we would like to avoid here at the WAC.

Oh, I forgot I mentioned the WAC. Oh wait, no i didn't. Thanks for writing a stupid letter that has nothing to do with what I said.

Also for others, I'm sure you were all down in Dallas supporting the team. Well, I was, and as bad as it hurt on TV, those of you who were not at the game will never know exactly what it felt like to be there in person and the feeling that came over the husker crowd when that final kick went through. It was the worst loss I have ever been at, way worse than blowouts.

Then not only did I have to sleep in Dallas that night, or not sleep actually, then I headed back home in the car the next day and hit a fricking winter storm in Kansas that puts me home 2 hours later so I didn't get to see my little girl before she went to bed. Sorry if I have some pent up anger over the game and the conference, but I'm at wits end after that game and traveling.

Say what you want, I can take it. I just feel pity for those that feel like they need to berade posters for what they say because it's anonymous.

We really, really need to get out of this conference! Is there any way to get this process started quickly? A petition or what?

I'm not saying we completely lost to Texas because of biases because our offense sucked, but you cannot tell me there is not biases toward Texas and the South Division teams.

Texas people are crooked as hell and there is money being traded and pushed all over down there. They have many, many, many very rich people in the state compared to our few. We cannot keep up with the amount of payoffs they can make.

Even Osborne has said he is worried about this conference being too controlled by southern influences. I think we need an exit strategy and we need to get to implementing it soon!

I know the Little 11 would be the obvious choice and we could finally give them their 12th team to make a new conference, but I believe the SEC would also be a possibility. There are a couple teams I'm sure they wouldn't mind getting rid of(Kentucky or Vandy).

Either way, we have to get out of this crooked BS Big 12 southern biased conference. There is too much money and power in the south to get a fair shake.

If we don't change conferences then it needs to be looked at a way to reallign the conference. Split up the Texas teams and OU and OKie state into different divisions so you will have 2 Texas teams and 1 Oklahoma team in each division.

Yes, our offense sucks and probably was more to blame for the loss than anything, but the Big 12 conference also sucks and I for one am sick of it and its BS!!!

OMG :facepalm: "Chile please!" just stop! Omaha has more billionaires than any other city in the US. The SEC? What makes you think there is any thing either Southern or Eastern about Nebraska? Again "CHILE PLEASE!!!"

T_O_B

:bonez:bonez:bonez

We really, really need to get out of this conference! Is there any way to get this process started quickly? A petition or what?

I'm not saying we completely lost to Texas because of biases because our offense sucked, but you cannot tell me there is not biases toward Texas and the South Division teams.

Texas people are crooked as hell and there is money being traded and pushed all over down there. They have many, many, many very rich people in the state compared to our few. We cannot keep up with the amount of payoffs they can make.

Even Osborne has said he is worried about this conference being too controlled by southern influences. I think we need an exit strategy and we need to get to implementing it soon!

I know the Little 11 would be the obvious choice and we could finally give them their 12th team to make a new conference, but I believe the SEC would also be a possibility. There are a couple teams I'm sure they wouldn't mind getting rid of(Kentucky or Vandy).

Either way, we have to get out of this crooked BS Big 12 southern biased conference. There is too much money and power in the south to get a fair shake.

If we don't change conferences then it needs to be looked at a way to reallign the conference. Split up the Texas teams and OU and OKie state into different divisions so you will have 2 Texas teams and 1 Oklahoma team in each division.

Yes, our offense sucks and probably was more to blame for the loss than anything, but the Big 12 conference also sucks and I for one am sick of it and its BS!!!

:wtf Did you just discover football, or what?

You may think it's funny and laugh at the guy, but this was talked about on a National level today. I will try and find the podcast if I can and post it. The Big 12 was set up to benifit the South, if you don't beleive that then I have to question your knowledge of everything that went into the making of this Conference.

Thank you. I don't understand the big stink. Of course I was not serious about the SEC, but the big 10 has been talked about before. Also the realignment has been talked about before and actually I think this is the best thing to do.

I don't get why people on here get such a kick out of putting down others. Some people really need help if they need to do that in order to get a pat on the back from themselves.

We have a good thing going with the big 12. We've been in the conference since it was called the MVIAA or known as the BIG SIX to fans the tradition is too strong. The best way to get influnce. To the north is by winning. We were a single second away from doing that saturday it is absurd to think we would benifit by leaving.

We have a good thing going with the big 12. We've been in the conference since it was called the MVIAA or known as the BIG SIX to fans the tradition is too strong. The best way to get influnce. To the north is by winning. We were a single second away from doing that saturday it is absurd to think we would benifit by leaving.

Thank you for your reasonable reply for discussion.

Dear Mr. C N Red

WAC Commissioner

Mr. Stu Pidass

Oh, I forgot I mentioned the WAC. Oh wait, no i didn't. Thanks for writing a stupid letter that has nothing to do with what I said.

Main Entry: sat·ire

Pronunciation: \ˈsa-ˌtī(-ə)r\

Function: noun

Etymology: Middle French or Latin; Middle French, from Latin satura, satira, perhaps from (lanx) satura dish of mixed ingredients, from feminine of satur well-fed; akin to Latin satis enough — more at sad

Date: 1501

1 : a literary work holding up human vices and follies to ridicule or scorn

2 : trenchant wit, irony, or sarcasm used to expose and discredit vice or folly

synonyms see wit

Take a literature class sometime...you might learn something.