Top 10 things I would like to see next year

cb1954

In no particular order (except for #1) Besides the obvious like go undefeated.

1. Beat Texas. Do it so bad they can't take it away from us

2. See as much improvement from Lee as there was from Scott Frosts junior year and his senior

3. Also see improvement from Cody Green. I really wish he could have redshirted

4. A 100% Cody Spano. He might have been what this team really needed

5. A defense playing like this years.

6. No one going pro early

7. White Shoes - it would make the team faster (tongue in cheek)

8. A new field. I don't like the 2 tone green.

9. Recruit dual threat QBs. Probably spoiled after watching Gill, Frazier, Frost, Crouch, but its painful to watch our QBs try and run, and a QB that could run would help a lot.

10. An offensive identity that has a solid foundation in the power running game and play action passing. Won't get there over night but I can't stand this sideline to sideline finesse thing. If that takes a change in off. coor. and oline coach, so be it.

Frost was probably ten times better his junior year than Lee was his junior year. I really hope the keys get handed over to Green for the bowl game. If we start playing defense like we did this year consistently, you should just bank on guys coming out early. The white shoes really threw me for a loop. They don't make you faster, they make you APPEAR faster..huge difference. The two color field is pretty cool IMO. At any rate I don't think that will be changed for quite some time. Green is the very definition of dual threat, Watson just has no idea how to use him. Also if you haven't noticed we have been running a power run game offense for the past 6 games and it has gotten us an average of about 1.5 offensive td's per game. I would like to see power running as well, but at this point we just simply don't have the line. We haven't ran the sideline to sideline offense since midway through Iowa State. I agree we need to choose an identity and stick to it and no more of this switching offenses midway through the season crap.

2. See as much improvement from Lee as there was from Scott Frosts junior year and his senior

9. Recruit dual threat QBs. Probably spoiled after watching Gill, Frazier, Frost, Crouch, but its painful to watch our QBs try and run, and a QB that could run would help a lot.

10. An offensive identity that has a solid foundation in the power running game and play action passing. Won't get there over night but I can't stand this sideline to sideline finesse thing.

:sarcasm I am all for a red field, like Boise States smurf turf.

10. An offensive identity that has a solid foundation in the power running game and play action passing. Won't get there over night but I can't stand this sideline to sideline finesse thing.

Dammit you beat me to it! hahaha

There was a post where someone put a picture on with the field colored red...made me want to puke.

There was a post where someone put a picture on with the field colored red...made me want to puke.

How about black!?!?! It would compliment that black-out quite nicely :sarcasm

10. An offensive identity that has a solid foundation in the power running game and play action passing. Won't get there over night but I can't stand this sideline to sideline finesse thing. If that takes a change in off. coor. and oline coach, so be it.

The big risk with white shoes is that they will make your feet faster than the rest of you. Needless to say, when this happens, things get very ugly.