TWO BIG TIME JUCO COMMITT!!!!!!

EZ-E

I thought it was very interesting during Hardrick's vids what type of offense Fort Scott was running. Looks pretty similar to what we were running at the end of the year. I don't know what to think about getting a new OC from a juco but I agree if we send Gilmore and Wats on their way out Cotton better not be too far behind them.

I have a feeling that Watson and Gilmore are out and that is the reason for Gabbert and Carter leaving. And I read somewhere else that these JUCO's coach is the new OC. I may have went to far there so ignore if you see fit.

My nephew was QB at Ft. Scott when Kinnie was there and his dad was telling me before the K-State game that the Ft. Scott coach was coming to NU to be a grad assistant, which made no sense to me considering he was already a HC but but my brother in law usually knows whats happening there in the north stadium offices.

Maybe there is more to this story

I have a feeling that Watson and Gilmore are out and that is the reason for Gabbert and Carter leaving. And I read somewhere else that these JUCO's coach is the new OC. I may have went to far there so ignore if you see fit.

My nephew was QB at Ft. Scott when Kinnie was there and his dad was telling me before the K-State game that the Ft. Scott coach was coming to NU to be a grad assistant, which made no sense to me considering he was already a HC but but my brother in law usually knows whats happening there in the north stadium offices.

that makes a lot more sense. coaches don't jump from juco to coordinators at big time schools. and this isn't basketball where you hire a guy as an assistant just to land a couple of players. (then again, i guess arkansas tried that.)

of course, we're not making any staffing changes this year anyway (unless someone decides to take an opportunity elsewhere).

Are they both going to be here for spring ball or when will they get here?

I read that David will be here for Spring Ball. Not sure on Hardrick.

Anyone know the eligibility on these two? thanks.

2 for 2 I believe for both. Both should and will make solid impacts for 2 years though.

they both have 3 years to play 2.

Thanks, knew they had 2 seasons of eligibility but didn't know if they had a RS still available. Regardless I think they play 2 years straight like Gomes will.

that makes a lot more sense. coaches don't jump from juco to coordinators at big time schools. and this isn't basketball where you hire a guy as an assistant just to land a couple of players. (then again, i guess arkansas tried that.)

of course, we're not making any staffing changes this year anyway (unless someone decides to take an opportunity elsewhere).

Yeah I think it is much more plausible that Jeff jumps in as an Assistant Coach, maybe replacing Gilmore? Anyway he has done a fantastic job at Fort Scott CC and I know that Carl P. is really high on him.