Carl to Florida St.

Okay, all good responses, But has anyone else actually read or heard any news whatsoever about this, cuz I couldnt find it, or is it just someone squabbling.

I'd be comfortable saying it's BS. That's just my opinion though since I don't have a reliable source to go to with such a question. :dunno

don't be surprised if Carl is forced to take a job like this

What are you talking about?

Dude is just tweaking out still from his last hit from the C pipe

just something i heard two different times from two different places...personally i don't believe it...but hey this is rumorvill so take it for what its worth

just something i heard two different times from two different places...personally i don't believe it...but hey this is rumorvill so take it for what its worth

I've heard some things too. Carl hasn't been sharing his Hot Wheels with Bo, so Bo kicked Carl in the shin, so Tom had to hide the Hot Wheels in the cupboard above the stove, and now they both have to take a 10 minute time-out.

I've heard some things too. Carl hasn't been sharing his Hot Wheels with Bo, so Bo kicked Carl in the shin, so Tom had to hide the Hot Wheels in the cupboard above the stove, and now they both have to take a 10 minute time-out.

this is rumorvill right? dont be a jack@32 about things..i would never post this on a board that isnt just for rumors