Carl to Florida St.

I don't know...who wouldn't want to get away from the constant never-ending, whining, bitching, complaining, demanding, 'it's not good enough', 'we are nebraska' crap that is going on. Be it offense or defense...can't blame him if he were to leave...

just saying...

yeah, it all gets to be a bit much sometime.

although I don't know that he would escape that by going to FSU.

I don't know...who wouldn't want to get away from the constant never-ending, whining, bitching, complaining, demanding, 'it's not good enough', 'we are nebraska' crap that is going on. Be it offense or defense...can't blame him if he were to leave...

just saying...

:facepalm:

Before implying something as foolish as our fans "whining, bitching, complaining, demanding" more than Florida State fans, did you take time to go read any Florida State message boards to gauge their behavior? I'm betting you didn't.

I think Carl wants to win a NC with Bo before he branches out on his own. It would also help his coaching $tock with a NC on his resume.

At the rate that our D is progressing, I'm hoping our O comes back to prominence in 2-3 years as well.

I'll just come right out with this prediction and say that the Pelini brothers will have NU contending for a NC by their 5th year here.

2012 will be the Year Of The Huskerocalypse.